2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Ladies SP

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Ah, the season is finally really starting! Can barely contain my excitement!!! :hap93:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
1 hour before it starts... i have insomnia.. but ... i should try to sleep... oh lord... dilemma... european events are the worst... they start in the middle of the night... at least with asian events, they start around usual bed time so we can just stay up a bit... lol... why oh why do i have a morning off tomorrow and "could' technically watch some of this?

figureskatingfanproblems

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Does Lombardia Trophy usually get this many skaters, or it is just this year?

No, it doesn't. I suspect it is better attended this year because it is one of the best chances for athletes to get their programs out there for feedback before Nebelhorn.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
No, it doesn't. I suspect it is better attended this year because it is one of the best chances for athletes to get their programs out there for feedback before Nebelhorn.

i think the real factor is "olympics" ;) if it were all about nebelhorn, we wouldn't be blessed with so many stars in singles... they all want to get as much competing as they can before GP because of course, doing at well at GP and making the finals will be a huge asset going into the olympics.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
good luck to all ladies competing!:cheer:

as usual, I'm at work, no livestream for me, thank a lot in advance for Your reports, it really feels like season is kicking for real:)

very excited for Laurine's programs!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
it is on now!! good luck to all ladies :cheer: and also to everyone who will watch the events :biggrin:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
omg... i just looked at the starting orders... i cannot possibly do this.. sure i have insomnia.. but by the time this gets done... i'd be erm... expected to have lunch and go to work ? haha

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
That wasn't so bad for a start. Jumps need more work, but overall well done, Romana! :)

Julie Froetscher has WD.

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
I just cannot with over the boot tights, why must you do this...

But go estonian girls, I support you even with the hideous tights. :laugh: