Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Edit: Hmm, an 86.06 seems a bit low but I'm a fairly biased Max fan :laugh:

So two quads gets 86 and one gets 91.

*throws hands in the air*

**** you, USFS. Seriously **** you.

Where is karne?

At work. It's Friday morning here. I'm on GS on my morning tea break. And now in a pretty foul mood, can't lie.

Great program for Max! It's a nice mix of big and grand but also slightly classical. It suits him. And also a nice performance too--charmblade, I think you're right, the spins look better.

He's been working more regularly with a spin coach since before US Nats.

andromache

Record Breaker
Touché!:biggrin:

Maybe Nathan can do "Wait for It"? ;) I still say I would love to see Nathan really challenge himself with Rohene choreo....

I think "My Shot" suits Nathan better.

Honestly, EVERYONE should challenge themselves with Rohene choreo. The figure skating world would be a better place....with probably a lot of high kicks and spirals for people to complain about.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
What's exciting is that I think there's still so much room for improvement. I feel he was sort of tight and not as free as what we've seen him in the practice clips where he was even more in sync with the music. This is going to be good.

Which is exactly where he should be right now - exciting and powerful with room for improvement. I feel like Raf and the team have been very thoughtful and smart with Nathan over the last couple years.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Was the 4F fully rotated for Nathan? to me it looked slightly UR, but the image was far from clear.

MasterB

Final Flight
Nathan's SP is great. Very modern. When I heard we was skating to B. Clementine I thought he was going to be using Condolences.

Happy for Max who almost went clean. I would have giving him a 90 as well.

Tim looks like he is about to land that quad any day now.

MasterB

Final Flight
Maybe Nathan can do "Wait for It"? ;) I still say I would love to see Nathan really challenge himself with Rohene choreo....

No way, Rohene is not for everyone, aside from Jason no one else looks that good with Rohene's choreography.

charmblade

Final Flight
This next group has so many skaters I'm excited to see.

Looks like Mura is wearing a relatively tame outfit, except for some sort of flappy silver strip on his back.

sheetz

Record Breaker
I heard Mura was having boot problems like Nathan did at Worlds, i.e., boots breaking down prematurely from practicing quads.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No way, Rohene is not for everyone, aside from Jason no one else looks that good with Rohene's choreography.

OT from US Classic men, but having seen Mariah Bell, Chock/Bates and Stellato/Bartholomay skate to Rohene, he manages to bring out the best in many skaters.

Nathan can't do a high kick, so Rohene wouldn't give him one, but he would work with what he had:agree: