2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Ladies FS | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Ladies FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

moriel

Record Breaker
I wonder if she could have still tried that Lo? I mean, she didnt get any close to jumping it

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Ouch, just while I was typing that Lena fights for each jump there and her jumps look really scary, Lena had a meaningless fall at the entrance of 3Lo. Fought really well along the program but she doesn't look strong and comfortable with jumps.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Elena's got a lot of grit and is a great performer but I've lost hope that her jumps will ever be what they once were. She still goes for them and it's commendable but a lot of them are eeked out and her URs are in danger of reaching Nagasu level. I still love her though.

I love her pluckiness, but I have to agree about the tight landings. It also seems like she is skating on the ice and not into it sometimes

Seruleane

Final Flight
Oh Elena...she's not happy with the score. Poor baby, things have changed quite a bit in the last season.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I really want Elena to get it together so I can watch her at olympics.(if I have a stream and it will be at a convenient middle of the night :eek:hwell:)

I love her expression. Please don't lokk so sad in K&C.

Status
Not open for further replies.