2017 GP Skate Canada Ladies SP | Page 26 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada Ladies SP

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
First, Courtney should not put her triple triple at the start. She almost always has too much adrenaline and screws it up. Second, poor Alaine, I hate it when it is sad tears in the K &C.

MIM

Medalist
I've never been fortunate enough to see a great Chartrand performance. That tango was lukewarm for me

I love her Gone with the wind program. But, it was at the end of season when she was able to skate clean(ish)....

freeman21

On the Ice
dafuq is wrong with her coach. Why would you reprehend a skater in front of the cameras? I don't care how bad her skating was

jillredhand

Record Breaker
I was like 3 inches away from driving to Regina to go to Skae Canada in person, and now that I see so many empty seats I wish I had :palmf: Why didn't I just do it !?!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Laurine LECAVELIER (FRA)
Summer of 1942
in dusty pink dress with one shoulder off

3Lz-3T<
FCSp
StSq
3Lo
2A
CCoSp
LSp

Very nice.

andromache

Record Breaker
Laurine's long limbs look so :love: :love:, even if she hasn't totally mastered being graceful with them.

ETA: How long has she been with Kori?

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Laurine! Lovely lovely lovely. I adored her crowdpleaser Grease program last year, but that was a great show.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Have only seen Laurine skate a couple times. Her hands are poetry! She and the piano are a wonderful pair :love: