2017 GP NHK Pairs FS | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2017 GP NHK Pairs FS

good morning to everyone from ohio, so far okay from sceimca & knierim , , step outs on landings.

also thanks for the thumbs up. justi notice thumbs.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Love them. Love the program. Too bad the jumps are el sucko. Back to Alex again to work on jumps (please!)

GGFan

Record Breaker
Is it me or did Alexa and Chris look a bit more refined? I mean no one is confusing them for a Moskvina team but for a US pair, I'll take it ;)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Stupid errors!!!:furious:

And double stupid floating camera :furious: :furious:

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
this program has potential, but in order to reach it Chris must land his jumps.:gaah:

bobbob

Medalist
Not bad, but the SBS errors will probably put them behind S/B. It's a shame though since I really do think they have way more potential with excellent twists and throws.

Giselle

Medalist
Is it me or did Alexa and Chris look a bit more refined? I mean no one is confusing them for a Moskvina team but for a US pair, I'll take it ;)

They do look more refined. They are holding their moves longer. The simplicity of her dress id beautiful!

peese

Medalist
Chris had all that time to work on solo jumps while Alexa was unwell. Cmon Mister...you can do these jumps! So many things to like though. A very polished team

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
A little rushed at the end. I need something more exciting to properly wake me up....

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
whatever to be said, their bond is so strong and deep it never fails to amaze me. Alexa is such a strong woman, inspiration and such rock even, if Chris' jumps are not perfect