2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Men - SP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Men - SP

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Joseph has grown on me. His first JGP start was rough, but he has the right tools....

This is so much easier to watch when the skater you care most about has skated and slayed;)

I was wondering if you got to see Elladj! Glad you did!

GGFan

Record Breaker
Loving me some Roman! He's a keeper. :yahoo: Can't wait to see some amazing Jeff Buttle programs from him

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Who picked this music for Roman? He has very smooth movements with great flow, but the music ruined a lot of the overall impression. Too slow, repetitive and boring. :confused:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Uh oh, brace yourself everyone, some fresh Canadian blood who is confident in his own skill and abilities. GoGoFlation: the birth of an era, right at the end of the era of Chanada.

:rofl: :laugh2:

:laugh2:

GoGo Nation to follow Chanada. :drama:

Better to be hated than pitied. I'd be happy for Canada to stay hated.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm glad I can't access TSN. Though looking at another thread showing the body of work stuff gives me SOME comfort. But still it makes me ever so nervous.

mrrice

Record Breaker
What is up with these quadster's and their triple axels??? My stream is ending for the final flight.....:drama:

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Roman Sadovsky

Three-turn between the 4S+3T but at least it was landed. Had to put a foot down on the 4T (could be < but doesn't look like it). Hard side fall on the 3A (looks < to me). Spins were mainly Level 4, and that ending spin had very nice positions (A-frame and headless crossfoot).

Overall, the drum beat could be emphasized more. The music is such an obvious waltz that the program gets flat if it's not expressed anywhere. Fairly simple skating between elements.

beki

Medalist
A lot of talent here. Surely one of these young guys is going to make a mark.