Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov | Page 48 | Golden Skate

Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Awesome that they got him to help! I'm ready for Yulia, Elena and Nikita to take lead of the future Russian fs team [emoji41]🤣

russianskating4ever

On the Ice
Yesss get andrei bukin to them as well
Haha but unlikely he's probably busy helping his son and most likely won't help his son’s competitors

russianskating4ever

On the Ice
Guys please go to worlds, the shibs are out, you have more opportunity to shine this worlds
I want to see you there and hopefully you guys with Sasha and vanya can represent Russian ID with pride again

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Guys please go to worlds, the shibs are out, you have more opportunity to shine this worlds
I want to see you there and hopefully you guys with Sasha and vanya can represent Russian ID with pride again

They can't go to Worlds, they're not even alternates.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Why are they not going?
They are not eligible right? because the russian nationals thing?

Yes, because they withdrew from nationals so they are not included in the alternate list for Worlds, therefore they cannot go. So now that Bobrova has retired, Z/G will go to Worlds instead.

russianskating4ever

On the Ice
Yes, because they withdrew from nationals so they are not included in the alternate list, therefore they cannot go to Worlds. So now that Bobrova have retired, Z/G will go instead.

:Sigh:, only because of Nikita’s ankle
It wasn’t even an ability problem
And I doubt the two teams that are going are going to score high enough to earn a third spot for Russia in the other assignments
Right now I am just counting on Sasha and vanya

When and where will sinkats get to redeem themselves?

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Actually will they be assigned with anything for the rest of the season?

No. From the looks of it, they have already started on next year SD pattern (Navka was helping). We will see them next season on the GP, they are guaranteed 1 spot. And maybe even some Senior Bs.

gmyers

Record Breaker
No. From the looks of it, they have already started on next year SD pattern (Navka was helping). We will see them next season on the GP, they are guaranteed 1 spot. And maybe even some Senior Bs.

But like a real senior B or an Minsk ice star or Mordovian ornament?!?

They must go to Nebelhorn!! Must!!