2018-2019 GP Assignments | Page 42 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 GP Assignments

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
So looks like Capellini/Lanotte are not competing in the GP, maybe not too surprising but was optimistic that they may stay. On the flip side Julian Yee gets his first GP at SA :)!

Also Zabiako/Enbert competing for USA at GPFinland and for Russia at NHK :eek::biggrin:...

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Gracie Gold is back?
I really hope Rika gets the host pick for NHK. I want this girl in the mix and in the final.

mermaidfestavol3

On the Ice
Gracie Gold is back?
I really hope Rika gets the host pick for NHK. I want this girl in the mix and in the final.

I think Kihira will 90% get the NHK spot.

Looking at the assignments, Miyahara, Mihara, Higuchi, Honda, Sakamoto, Yamashita, and Matsuda already have 2 spots apiece. The 3 skaters from JPN with only 1 spot are Yuna Shiraiwa, Rika Hongo, and Rika Kihira. Both Shiraiwa and Hongo are competing at the Finnish GP right before NHK Trophy whereas Kihira was assigned to IDF which is weeks away from NHK.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Had a little hope that Anna would get at least one GP.....but it wasn't meant to be, her name's not on it. At least Elena has a chance.

frida80

Record Breaker
The good news for Yuzuru is there is no way possible he loses his 1st Grand Prix this time.

Danny T

Medalist
Rooting for Anna Pogo to get the Rostelecom spot :pray:

(but then I'm not sure about Gubanova?? If she's also moving up oh no)