2018 JGP Ostrava Ladies Short Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Ostrava Ladies Short Program

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
That PCS feels very high for juniors... if it means good scores for Vika though, I'm all in

rikaquegira

On the Ice
Yelim is proving herself to be a consistent reliable skater!
Solid performance with solid jumps! Just finished after the music a bit and the step sequence was a little slow but overall it was a very, very good skate!!! Congrats! [emoji120]

Step Sequence4

JULLLIEEEEETTTT!
Final Flight
Really enjoyed Hana Kosic from Croatia! Not the best jumps, but amazing presentation and spins.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
ANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

I was in my high school's production of Annie back in 1999. And I still know the words and actions that we did to "Tomorrow" off by heart. (I wasn't in the "Hard Knock Life" scene, but still know the words).

I know I'm totally biased, but I absolutely loved that.

Forget the falls, and the other mistakes: I want Hana to lead!

CaroLiza_fan

Fluture

Record Breaker
I loved that SP to Annie! :)

And also... Yelim! At first I wasn't so sold on her but now I'm completely in love with her performances! She just looks so beautiful on the ice with those long legs and this beautiful black dress! Honestly, whoever makes those dresses for the Korean ladies should get a prize. They are breathtakingly magnificent! :luv17:

Seoyeong Wi was beautiful as well. Well deserved second place. I love Alena Kostornaya and of course hope for her to take first place but I really want Yelim to stay in second place. I guess that depends on how Viktoria Vasilieva performs. Let's see. But good luck to everyone. And of course to my home girl, Olga. :clap:

Azikin

Medalist
That PCS feels very high for juniors... if it means good scores for Vika though, I'm all in

Well Vika is in a difficult situation, she's in danger of loosing the second spot and we also may be seeing some push towards a non-all-russian JGPF...

Fluture

Record Breaker
idk who vasilieva is so i'm rooting for Alena & Yelim :clap:

Viktoria Vasilieva. The second Russian girl at this event. She is surely a lovely girl but she never really stood out for me. And if you're a skater in the insanely big and talented bunch of Russian junior skaters, you need something special. She's nice and pretty good at performing but she never had that IT factor for me. But I do hope she changes that today. It's always a bit difficult. On the one hand, I wish her to get a second event because with a bronze she surely won't get it but I also want Yelim in the final because she really deserves it. So, yeah, even though I wish everyone to have a good skate, I'm rooting for Alena and Yelim as well. :)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Warm-up for Group 5 has just started. But, I only have a couple of minutes left of the Short Dance, so I'll finish it off and then play catch up on the Ladies (because I'll be leaving at quarter past anyway)

So, that's it for me commenting LIVE

CaroLiza_fan

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Yoshioka Shiika's stockings are still in a different color from her skin... Still, solid skate.