2018 JGP Ostrava Ladies Short Program | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Ostrava Ladies Short Program

Step Sequence4

JULLLIEEEEETTTT!
Final Flight
Random thought here but what’s with the exclamation marks after “Ostrava” on the boards? Seems a little extra.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well done Noémie! Not just an ISU season's best, her second best SP score ever - and did I hear mention of a 3Lz3T being planned there? That's my girl!

(Also, she just got her first set of 24+/44+ SP scores to be eligible for the second Europeans spot this year...)

And now I'm exhausted and must go and sleep. It's a work day tomorrow. Good luck Olga!

Fluture

Record Breaker
Shiika's music isn't my taste to be honest... But she was solid. Still seems like a low score but I agree with it. She has to work on the performance aspect.

I love Noemie! I just have a soft spot for her since JGP Linz. Shame for the miss of the combo but still a good skate and SB! What made me wonder, though: Ted said he thought she might add a combo onto the 3F. I thought juniors aren't allowed to do that because the flip has to be the solo jump this season? :think:

So excited for Alena now!! GOO GIRL!! rock it!! :cheer:

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ted said he thought she might add a combo onto the 3F. I thought juniors aren't allowed to do that because the flip has to be the solo jump this season? :think:

I had the same reaction! We're both right. Ted just made a mistake - with the number of commentaries he does over one day, let alone the entire JGP, it's hardly surprising a few slip through!

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Can someone explain to me why Nana Araki is 9 points behind Yelim Kim?

frida80

Record Breaker
Well done Noémie! Not just an ISU season's best, her second best SP score ever - and did I hear mention of a 3Lz3T being planned there? That's my girl!

(Also, she just got her first set of 24+/44+ SP scores to be eligible for the second Europeans spot this year...)

And now I'm exhausted and must go and sleep. It's a work day tomorrow. Good luck Olga!

I think she needs to go to a senior comp to achieve her minimums.