2018 JGP Ostrava Ladies Free Skate | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Ostrava Ladies Free Skate

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It amazes me that people are making negative comments after a skater does well. You're basically admitting that you wanted her to have a poor skate. So rude and disrespectful

Yeah that's not cool :( I mean even if you are disappointed for the skater you're backing, don't say it!

Taking a while for the score... but it's big! Into first!

Is Alena good enough to get gold?!

leoleo

Medalist
Yikes! Spirals For Miles! you and your russian supremacist attitude seriously! the JGPF is gonna be almost full of russian girls yet you're still not happy. :palmf:
Good job Yelim :hap10:

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh dear...Danill just say no to voice overs!

Alena has really gorgeous lines though!

readernick

Medalist
It amazes me that people are making negative comments after a skater does well. You're basically admitting that you wanted her to have a poor skate. So rude and disrespectful

It is. Especially when said poster was just saying a few days ago that the best skaters regardless of nationality
should go to JGPF. Yelim proved to be one of the best. If the poster truly believed what he/ she posted before she would support this beautiful skater who proved her worth.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
A beautiful, ethereal skate by Yelim, very composed, elegant in movement and carriage and I love the simplicity of the message there: a beauty, purity in motion. She never rushed the movement, working together with the music, the serenity in performance. What I noticed today was her hand/arm work - beautiful, expressive movement, totally in character of the music, somehow leading the performance, accentuating her posture, figures; such sublime finishing of poses in transitions, spins by her hands, just pure elegance, flow and continuity.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh no a fall!

Alena's really selling this though! It's so pretty!

(The leg tape is distracting, but nowhere near as bad as Mirai's USA tape, what was up with that?!)

Also Alena is pronounced Aliona? Where does the 'o' come from?! Russian you confuse me so...

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
36 Alena KOSTORNAIA (RUS)

Music: Romeo and Juliet (soundtrack)
Kissing You (from "Romeo and Juliet" soundtrack)
by Craig Armstrong
Forbidden Love (from "Romeo and Juliet" soundtrack) by Abel Korzeniowski
Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet (soundtrack)

Blue renaissance dress, gold sparkle

2A
3Lo
3Lz+2T+2T
2A
FCCoSp
3F+3T
3S+3T
3F - fall
CCoSp
StSq
LSp