2018 NHK Ladies Short Program | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2018 NHK Ladies Short Program

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
So much behind Satoko? What Tech panel dinged her for?

IlVoloFan

Final Flight
Country
Turkey
Andd we have virtually tied competition going into the free! The long will be crucial and sooo exciting. NHK is being the best ladies GP this season.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I chose correct 5 skaters in predictions game, but the order is all wrong...:slink:

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
By the way, do you all like that I put the GOE marks on the play-by-plays or should I omit them?

LadyB

Record Breaker
Every so often I skip Ladies and watch the videos instead, as it is my least favourite discipline. But hey, this time, I can't wait to see that FS comp!!! All deserved medallists on the top. I don't mind...as long as Liza stands in the middle! :laugh:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Well, rankings seemed fair. Except Leonova should be ahead of Rika maybe? Also maybe Masha and Kailani were too low? Dunno.
Tiny Queen definitely outskated the Red Empress imo, even with the 3A. Both were marvelous, but Satoko gave virtuosity to every moment. Extra special.
Great ladies short! Did not disappoint.

GGFan

Record Breaker
By the way, do you all like that I put the GOE marks on the play-by-plays or should I omit them?

Love them! I just always wonder how you notice so much more than I do while typing so much information. :bow:

leoleo

Medalist
Some will complain that Liza was underscored...

Some will complain about how Mai is ahead of Eunsoo...

and there you go...

it's the magic of a sport that relies on judging panels, nothing new here

i hope protocols are out soon, i have many questions

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
It's effectively a three-way tie between Kihara/Lim/Mihara. It may depend on whether Kihara can land that 3A!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Okay, I know I am thoroughly biased here, but I do believe that the 3rd position should've been Eunsoo's.