Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 817 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

melgirl25

Medalist
It should, also considering the fact that Misha closed the comments for this post.

Do you think the "difficulty and the challenge" is implying that he actually only started working on this program AFTER IdF? That is what I am thinking. I am not so sure anymore that they had this on the backburner after some thought. I doesn't make sense.

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
Do you think the "difficulty and the challenge" is implying that he actually only started working on this program AFTER IdF? That is what I am thinking. I am not so sure anymore that they had this on the backburner after some thought. I doesn't make sense.

When I first read it I thought he meant this as in it's a difficult story, but he might've meant it as what you're saying.

chasseneige

Rinkside
I'm really excited to see her new gold dress, I bet it'll look absolutely lovely! I have to admit, I'm both excited and terrified for Russian Nationals. I think Tosca will be an excellent program for her and I hope she's more comfortable with it than Orange Colored Sky.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
https://www.instagram.com/p/BriFpDOhpgH/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

I may be reading into this, but I think that this confirms that he indeed choreographed her sp. I'm sooo excited :D

Having followed Misha for four years now on IG, I think this is the confirmation. He loves saying who he has worked for, so any other skater, he would identify.

I would not read too much into the difficulty and the challenge part of the post. It could very well mean a short time frame, or it could mean the challenge of creating a new SP worthy of Zhenya, or it could mean it was hard to get a flight to Canada. Misha can be dramatic and mysterious in posts just like he is on the ice.;)

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
I know practices will be livestreamed tomorrow by 1tv, does anyone know a free link to watch them in streaming?

Wheelz

On the Ice
Too bad Zhenya isn’t able to fly under the radar a little bit in terms of media attention. i don’t like this Medvedeva vs Zagitova build up and would much rather all the attention / pressure being on Alina. It might help Zhenya relax a bit more.

Also, anyone else get the feeling that the Russian press is positioning Zhenya as “the prodigal daughter returns” with the fluff about her hitting the gym, buying a newspaper, etc.?

Watch

Final Flight

So I went through his Instagram and yes, I think this photo from the 4th of December is refering to choreographing Zhenya's programm:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq-ygfAhiZQ/

Note the mystery hashtags, the filter is exactly the same as on his newest photo and the comments are also closed. So looks like they started working on it for in the first days of December. That's... very short notice, yeah. I'm both extremely excited to see the results and extremely nervous if this was really enough time.

thatbeatingheart

On the Ice
Country
Germany
Well, I'm equally excited and worried for the new SP. :D I'm a little sad to see Orange Coloured Sky go, I thought she performed it well in the beginning but with the negative experiences attached to it it's probably better to let it go. I hope this short amount of time was enough to create something she feels better with, I trust Misha on the program itself but I'm not convinced yet that all the changes with the programs are helpful for Zhenya. :think: Three more days until we find out I guess!

I just want her to be healthy and happy. :pray:

Amy Zara

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
I am so excited to see the new program and dress!

To the people worrying about Nationals being the first showing of Tosca, I think most of us agreed that one of her best performances of Orange Coloured Sky (emotion wise) was her first showing at the test skates, so if she is in a similar state of mind she should hopefully be in a good place to give Tosca her all. Something about the fresh start and pride in showing new work might help her!
I'm hoping all the technial work they've been doing can shine too :)

I've admired Misha's choreo for a long time and I am so excited to see what he came up with for Zhenya...it's sure to be beautiful <3