2019 World Championships Men's Free Skate | Page 40 | Golden Skate

2019 World Championships Men's Free Skate

Zhafiraiha

On the Ice
Will he unveil the 4A?!

Cripes imagine that, it would be too epic.

Not that I don’t want to witness that but I’d like it if Yuzu can actually STAY the entire season next season because I can’t with all the ankle or what-not injuries [emoji24]

discode

Final Flight
I'm kinda gutted for Shoma though. Shoma not being on the podium??? :hopelessness:

GGFan

Record Breaker
I feel so bad for Jason having to follow those performances. The crowd tried its best to help. He's still exquisite and this partnership with Tracy Wilson (let's be real Brian is just there) has me hopeful as a Jason fan for the first time in a while :clap:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I'm super excited for the Nathan/Yuzuru battle. When has Yuzuru ever faced someone like him? We all know Yuzuru will deliver when it counts. It will be so awesome to see them compete head-to-head next season!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
24 Jason BROWN (USA)

Music: Old Friends by Paul Simon, performed by Simon & Garfunkel
Bookends by Paul Simon, performed by Simon & Garfunkel
A Hazy Shade of Winter by Paul Simon, performed by Simon & Garfunkel

Black outfit, blue bowling stripes

4S - fall, maybe <
3A - twofoot, added 1T
3S - tight
FCSp4
ChSq
3Lo
1A
3F+3T
3Lz+3T+2Lo
FCCoSp3
StSq3
CCoSp4

He never had a chance, but the mistakes on the big jumps will pull him down further

FS: 69.84+88.50-1.00= 157.34, 254.15, 9/24

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Will he unveil the 4A?!

Cripes imagine that, it would be too epic.

Hell no, he might actually do that and the damage that might do to his already weak ankles... (deep sigh) (tremendously deep sigh) Yuzuru is going to be over 9,000 in kuyashii-ness, but well I want the current TCC men to all be at Beijing and for that all ankles are to be cherished

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Dang i feel for Jason right now. Maybe realizing he had a great chance to medal freaked him out.

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Jason got nervous :( I knew that 4S was going bad when he spun himself around for way too long... alas.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Rough skate for Jason, but he's such a good sport about it. He's a wonderful ambassador for the sport, and has the best skating skills and spins in the men's field. Hopefully he will continue to improve and develop next year, with a better FS.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Who knew that it will be Pairs that save this horrible event for me... [emoji26]

Shoutout @GGFan because you were right, pairs was the best event of this WC (edit: for me at least)

gonewiththewind25

Final Flight
All I’m going to say is talent, good technique and actual components work hard but USFS works harder apparently. (Looking at you, Vincent)