Alena Kostornaia | Page 136 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia

Artemisa

Final Flight
Alina can skate to everything ... even FS with terrible cuts ...
I think during the season ... she will upgrade the technical v( because of her injury she couldn't ) because the SP is more than ready and the LP is almost there ...

sk8kirsty

On the Ice
Alina can skate to everything ... even FS with terrible cuts ...
I think during the season ... she will upgrade the technical v( because of her injury she couldn't ) because the SP is more than ready and the LP is almost there ...
Alina? You mean Alena right?

starbella

Rinkside
i feel like im the only one who likes the FP music:p the first part was obv better cuz soft n lyrical suits her so well but i tink the second part is a nice change n i can totally see her rockin out the programme

atsumiri

Record Breaker
i feel like im the only one who likes the FP music:p the first part was obv better cuz soft n lyrical suits her so well but i tink the second part is a nice change n i can totally see her rockin out the programme

I'm in love with this FP. I rewatched it 5 times already)

SkateSkates

Medalist
I am wondering what her dress is going to look like for the LP. Maybe something red? Now that we’ve seen the full program I don’t think the exhibition dress/black leggings look would work at all with the first part.

I also hope she gets a new dress for the angel SP. The other one was beautiful but it’s time for a new dress IMO. Would give the program a fresh look.

bewitched

On the Ice
I wish Alyona had a dress change in her FP too - it would be fitting to the theme of Bella the human transforming into Bella the vampire...

SkateSkates

Medalist
I wish Alyona had a dress change in her FP too - it would be fitting to the theme of Bella the human transforming into Bella the vampire...

It would fit the program but I don’t see them doing this for both Aliona and Anna. Plus, if this was the case I think she would have worn the dress to practice the costume change under competitive pressure (even though it’s not an official competition).

macy

Record Breaker
I am wondering what her dress is going to look like for the LP. Maybe something red? Now that we’ve seen the full program I don’t think the exhibition dress/black leggings look would work at all with the first part.

I also hope she gets a new dress for the angel SP. The other one was beautiful but it’s time for a new dress IMO. Would give the program a fresh look.

i think red would be too loud for the first part of the program...i think gray and/or purple would be nice. i'm sure it will be gorgeous whatever it is- i'm so excited to see new costumes for everyone i can't help but keep a close eye on designers' instagrams!

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
i feel like im the only one who likes the FP music:p

Totally not! I love it, and you can tell how much Alyona also enjoys it. It has a little bit of everything: lyrical, soft part, explosive part, and Alyona's charming look in the end! :love:

Team's reactions to Aliona's skating:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr2mzOWmTyM

So interesting to watch these videos!
-after the 2A Daniil said something to Eteri, maybe "Look how good it is, this will be transformed into a 3A soon" :biggrin:
-Eteri enjoys the music a lot, and during the ChSeq starts to move her head on the rhythm of the music
-Daniil is sooooo tense! But after the 2 flawless combos he claps, pleased
-Sergei is very joyful in the end, he really liked what he saw!
-I am so happy to see that Diana and Gleb were also here! She is a great friend for all the girls, so I am sure she was a great support for them and for her mother :biggrin:
-One of the most memorable moments, Eteri and Tamara Moskvina holding each other's hands. Two amazing women and coaches, with big respect towards one another, I am sure of it:biggrin:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
One of the most memorable moments, Eteri and Tamara Moskvina holding each other's hands. Two amazing women and coaches, with big respect towards one another, I am sure of it:biggrin:

Just now I've realized that during that time when those two are shaking their hands (7:37) there is Diana hugging Aliona.:luv17:

irriya

On the Ice
I wish she get a better program but unfortunately it's what it's now...Can only wish her happiness, health and good luck. She's still my favorite Russian girl.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Those for A girls are indeed a great quartet together.

Hopefully they raise the level and prestige of Russian ladies single figure skating even higher and inspire all young skaters to work hard and learn to skate as well as they do.

But it still needs to happen at actual competitions, jetlag, altitude, bad ice, a pain here or there ...

Batsuchan

Medalist
Just now I've realized that during that time when those two are shaking their hands (7:37) there is Diana hugging Aliona.:luv17:

Here's a better video of that moment: :love:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2KfiGYHr9X/

And the full clip:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Kfndbonva/
I'm glad to see Aliona is full of smiles! :luv17:

In fact, she's always talking and laughing: ;)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2MLXohA9OH/

And goofing off with Alina while her bestie Daria performs: :biggrin:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2LBUTLpfIN/

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States

Actually a change would be so great and really appropriate for the moment you describe... I don't see why 2 dress changes wouldn't work... why not?! However, I would be very surprised if it did happen...

snd

On the Ice
she's a FANTASTIC skater. why did they give her such awful, confusing programs? why the dated twilight soundtrack? the lp music cuts are terrible, the program lacks cohesion.

i swear her coaches hate her.