Alexandra Trusova | Page 103 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Congratulations to Sashulya!!! She did tear her competition into pieces... into pieces, as her little brother asked :D
100 TES, lmao, she’s going into every competition not just to win, but to smash another record and make history!!!

Scott512

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Sashulya!!! She did tear her competition into pieces... into pieces, as her little brother asked :D
100 TES, lmao, she’s going into every competition not just to win, but to smash another record and make history!!!

I was thinking the same thing about what her little brother said about tearing the competition into pieces. ;) Lol. Savage Sasha! 😎

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
:laugh::laugh:now that’s a turn of phrase I’ve never heard before! But I get what you mean. I genuinely thought she was going to crash 4 times after the 4S wasn’t even close and knowing how rough the morning run-through was. Then she goes and pulls out 3 more quads as well as she’s ever done them!

And then seeing that monster score show up, it was unbelievable. That was my first competition I’ve seen live ever, and I’ve just got back to the hotel, and I still can’t believe what I had experienced!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'd like to congratulate Sasha on her victory and huge score today! She's my favourite of the 3A and I enjoy her skating :)

I wonder what her Exhibition skate will be, hopefully I can catch it tomorrow as I'm on holidays.

BabySloth

On the Ice
Country
Hungary
Sasha's jumps were explosive and incredible.
But her interpretation is also getting better, I think. The choreo sequence was lovely, she has beautiful lines. She is not a skater who has many facial expressions, but I see artistry in her body movements. The spins have improved tremendously as well.
So that's why I don't get all the complaints on Twitter, Instagram that she's just about jumps, jumps, jumps.
But let the jealous complain, Sasha will dominate! :)

Arbitrary

Medalist
Sasha explained in one of her recent interviews she prefers toe-assisted jumps (Lz, F, T) over edge jumps (S, Lo).
So I'm failing to understand why top bother with 4S at all? Having 4F which she already did in practice not only makes her program less prone to disaster (Sasha's style of disaster is to win with a crash) but also gives more BV?
Even edge called 4F would be better than crashed 4S. She could try "leeping" deliberately.

A pity she cannot do 4Lo but AFAIK no girl ever tried unassisted 4Lo. It's Hanyu's territory.

Good Vibes Only

On the Ice
Wow, good job Sasha!! She really killed it!! And she got over 100 in TES, her expression when she realized that was priceless!! I also really love how her hair was done for long program, it was very cute!! It’s so funny how Sasha looks so fierce out on the ice, but then in the kiss and cry she is all bubbly and smiley:laugh:

elysium

On the Ice
Just another day at work for Sasha :D. The FS was fantastic. I guess only Sasha can start with a quad crash and then land 3 right after, so impressed by her mental toughness!

Arbitrary

Medalist
There's a fancam of her FS published on YouTube.
There you can see how was her 4S crash really bad and heavy. Wondering how she could play Phoenix all the rest of her program.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Aleksandra's official FFKKR interview from Skate Canada is out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvEqZF-MyJc

She likes everything about competing, apart from being interviewed ;-)

Is there a video with the post FS press conference? Was Aleksandra speaking in English?