Alina Zagitova | Page 1050 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

zounger

Medalist
Do we know if the Art On Ice show will have it's own choreographer that will do the numbers for the participants?

BabySloth

On the Ice
Country
Hungary
Guys, I'm sorry for this not-so-cheerful post, but please report this account if you have Instagram!

https://www.instagram.com/alina.zagitova.hates.her.fans/?hl=hu

This is absolutely disgusting. This person is a coward, of course they don't provide their real name or face, and disabled the comments....

I know there are accounts shaming all types of skaters and athletes, this is not the first one and not the last one either. But I just saw this, and I couldn't do nothing. What a pathetic loser.

Sorry for the rant. :dev2:

kixxxra

Rinkside
Country
Saudi-Arabia
Guys, I'm sorry for this not-so-cheerful post, but please report this account if you have Instagram!

https://www.instagram.com/alina.zagitova.hates.her.fans/?hl=hu

This is absolutely disgusting. This person is a coward, of course they don't provide their real name or face, and disabled the comments....

I know there are accounts shaming all types of skaters and athletes, this is not the first one and not the last one either. But I just saw this, and I couldn't do nothing. What a pathetic loser.

Sorry for the rant. :dev2:
I'm more surprised with the number of followers

composer

On the Ice
There’s not much actual video evidence, and what there is isn’t very ... persuasive. It’s mostly memes. The account will die down eventually since it won’t be getting any material anyway.

lesnar001

Record Breaker
Look at it this way.

This is probably the "highlight" of this POS hacker's miserable existence.
Now it will be a downward spiral into the oblivion this loser deserves.
I hope there are many bumps along the way.

Didn't even have the guts to start an IG account of its own.
Had to steal someone elses.

NaVi

Medalist
If Alina is going to keep doing her Survivor exhibition, she should really get a new pair of leather(or leather-like) pants... the skirt doesn't work very well aesthetically... doesn't fit with the character.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Look at it this way.

This is probably the "highlight" of this POS hacker's miserable existence.
Now it will be a downward spiral into the oblivion this loser deserves.
I hope there are many bumps along the way.

Didn't even have the guts to start an IG account of its own.
Had to steal someone elses.

aside from that, the only thing that they managed to find in order to hate on Alina was.... a video, where Alina removes someones hands from her.... :laugh:
That's kind of hilarious.
Being Alina's hater must be a tiring job, they literally can't find anything that Alina have done wrong, so they have to use some videos, that aren't even controversial :biggrin:
If that's IT, then... I mean, those people are really pushing it to hate on someone.

Besides, Alina has always been an example of the sweetest person to her fans, she goes out in the rain and stays outside the longest to take photos and sign everything, never refuses a photo to anyone.
If that's not an example of a person who goes out of their way to make people happy, I don't know who is.

I do feel sad for the fan, who now probably feels horrible for having their account stolen.

lesnar001

Record Breaker
If that's not an example of a person who goes out of their way to make people happy, I don't know who is.

I do feel sad for the fan, who now probably feels horrible for having their account stolen.

The only people Alina doesn't make happy are her haters.

The funniest thing was the 'Bad Guy/Jo Jo Gomez' fiasco.
When even Jo Jo Gomez stood up in defense of Alina.
Epic Fail for the haters that time.

paji15

On the Ice
The only people Alina doesn't make happy are her haters.

The funniest thing was the 'Bad Guy/Jo Jo Gomez' fiasco.
When even Jo Jo Gomez stood up in defense of Alina.
Epic Fail for the haters that time.

In addition to JoJo Gomez, I seriously hope they will get an opportunity to met one day and make a choreo together! Either for skating or just dancing! That would be epic!