2022 Skate America Men's Free Skate | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2022 Skate America Men's Free Skate

skatesofgold

On the Ice
Country
United-States
The Il4A banner is beautiful in it's simplicity.

Heh I think Chris dropped his microphone for a while there.

I just had a thought...imagine Scott Hamilton calling this? Everyone's computer screens would have broke from the "Quad AXEEEEELLLLLL!"
I would love listening to Scott Hamilton call this. I miss his enthusiam and love for the sport.

theblade

On the Ice
Okay... Malinin. Amazing jumping... will give him that. Super exciting. However, the first 3 jumps... there was no program.. just skate skate skate... and jump at the end of the ice..

and then weak spins and steps...

So i am divided... the jumps are amazing... the skating is leaving me cold...

Again, sorry for his fans... but not my ☕
He's a kid working on his jumps and learning artistry as he ages. Some are born with it, some build on it.

Kenyie

Rinkside
Help! Who knows what the ending music is of Wesley Chiu's FD? It's a very famous film score that I can't remember, but it's not listed in his music for the season.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Heh love the personalised beanie.

Wow! He BURIED the rest of the competition so far.

Go DANIEL! We believe! You got this! (Although if I want him and Jun on the podium what about Kao :( Aww I want ties)

I sense a costume change incoming.

yesterday

Record Breaker
Okay... Malinin. Amazing jumping... will give him that. Super exciting. However, the first 3 jumps... there was no program.. just skate skate skate... and jump at the end of the ice..

and then weak spins and steps...

So i am divided... the jumps are amazing... the skating is leaving me cold...

Again, sorry for his fans... but not my ☕
Compare PCS with Romsky, esp. SS hmm
and while we're at it, Koshiro.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sorry, I think I missed some words there. He said he wasn't going to do it because it wasn't worth enough on a risk/reward basis. Of course it's always their prerogative to change their minds though