2022 Mezzaluna Cup | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 Mezzaluna Cup

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh. I was waiting for the scores to appear and, after about 5 minutes, it came up that Elisabetta and Mattia had withdrawn and switched to the next partnership.

Given that it took so long for the page to update, I'm starting to worry that they started their programme and then something happened that they had to pull out.

I really hope this isn't the case. I hope the page was just slow to adjust to them not being there.

Whatever the case, I'm sending them my best wishes.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
It's funny looking at the results of the Seniors. Because, apart from the first and last partnerships, it's like Noah's Ark! It's all groups of two partnerships that are covered by less than a point! :laugh:

Of particular significance is that the two Dutch partnerships in 6th and 7th are only covered by 0.29 points. And the two Alexandra Palace partnerships in 8th and 9th are only covered by 0.91 points.

It's going to make for an interesting Free Dance tomorrow!

CaroLiza_fan

Andrea82

Medalist
Dutch battle is as tight as it can be!

Leccardi/Della Torre WD.
Manni/Roethlisberger leading Portesi Peroni/Chrastecky

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
It looked like Della Torre had a dislocated shoulder?

Ouch! :eek:

Do you know when it happened? Was it during the programme? Or was it a pre-existing injury?

If the latter, I hope they didn't attempt to skate, and that the delay in it coming up on the results page was just the organisers going through the motions of waiting.

Get well soon Mattia!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
We have an early start and early finish to the third and final day of the Mezzaluna Cup, where we finish the Junior and Senior categories, all in time for Sunday dinner. First up are the Juniors.

The Junior Free Dance is due to start now.

No livestream 😞

Here is the Time Schedule:
https://www.fisg.it/upload/result/5...JUNIOR--02FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
https://www.fisg.it/upload/result/5881/online/SEG004.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

storm

Rinkside
Country
Switzerland
Ouch! :eek:

Do you know when it happened? Was it during the programme? Or was it a pre-existing injury?

If the latter, I hope they didn't attempt to skate, and that the delay in it coming up on the results page was just the organisers going through the motions of waiting.

Get well soon Mattia!

CaroLiza_fan
It was during the programme during a dancey bit. He came off the ice immediately and had it in a sling later.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
It was during the programme during a dancey bit. He came off the ice immediately and had it in a sling later.

Thank you so much for the info.

It's never good getting injured. But, I suppose we should be grateful it didn't happen during a lift, or else they could both been seriously injured.

I hope Mattia takes the time to heal properly, and to come back when he is fully fit.

And when he does, I'm sure they will be better than ever. Because they have been so impressive so far.

Get well soon Mattia!

And, as an aside, I hope you are having a great weekend watching the event.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And now. The end is here. And so we face. The final curtain.

Hard to believe that it's only mid-morning, and we are already reaching the finale of this Dance Fest. Such a pity that none of us were able to watch. 😞

The Senior Free Dance is due to start now.

No livestream 😞

Here is the Time Schedule:
https://www.fisg.it/upload/result/5...--------01FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
https://www.fisg.it/upload/result/5881/online/SEG002.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Definitely! Close together in the Rhythm but Jakucs/Galli did much beter in the Free!

Wishie

Rinkside
Country
Czech-Republic
I am looking at the senior results right now and I swear I have never seen a couple get 5.00 deduction, what happened to the Australians?

Andrea82

Medalist
Significant win for Manni/Roethilsberger in the quest for Italian second spots at Euros and Worlds.

Andrea82

Medalist
I am looking at the senior results right now and I swear I have never seen a couple get 5.00 deduction, what happened to the Australians?
Protocol says

-2 for 2 falls (during what was supposed to be a combination CuLi+RoLi lift)
-1 for interruption in excess (for a -1 it is more than 10 sec. and up to 20 sec)
-1 for time violation (finished late)
-1 for extra element by verification. It seems they tried to do the Curve Lift later which was invalidated because you can't do it twice (as what they did was enough for a level 1).