2022 IceChallenge - Juniors | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2022 IceChallenge - Juniors

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
A very loud and vocal cheer squad for Nina FREDRIKSSON (SWE)! :cheer:

For that matter, so does the skater straight after her, Zoja KRAMAR (SVN). Although, judging by how it sounds, I suspect in this case that Zoja's supporters are right beside the microphone.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh no, first wrong music of the day I think...

After yesterday, they did well to make it to the final skater of the penultimate group for it to happen.

Annas dress is beautiful :love2: :love2:

The jury's out for me. I love the wings, but would have preferred the blue background to have extended across the whole dress. The white background on the right hand side spoils it for me.

A few mistakes, including a couple of falls. She was at the bottom of a very close group of 5 skaters after the SP, so this will probably harm her chances of climbing up. She might even drop some positions.

Yep, 3rd in the FS and overall.

CaroLiza_fan

Country
Norway
Really good start for Pernille, then some stumbles, but she stayed focused an managed to add the 3 jump pass at the end :clap: :clap:

Country
Norway
Wow, Pernille just sneaked in 2nd place with less then 1 points behind Katerina, but it´s a new PB for her with 136,78 points, her old PB was 128, so a 8 points improvement :clap: :clap:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I feel so sorry for Marianne. Leading after the SP, but then 6th in the FS dropping her to 3rd overall.

It's never nice seeing a skater crying. But when it is the skater that was leading coming into the Free.

:ghug:

To be fair, we knew Marianne would be under pressure due to Polina being so close behind her in the SP. But, I didn't expect this.

Special mention must go to Fiona Bombardier. What a comeback! 19th in the SP and 2nd in the FS, meaning she climbed to 6th overall. This is all the more remarkable, after what @4everchan told us about her not getting much competition so far this season.

Must be the effect of the good genes! ;)

And, of course, well done to Sarina Joos for climbing up from 3rd in the SP to win the FS and overall!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Chaos to start in about 40 mins! :bsplit:

Whaddayamean?! We've had chaos all day! Especially with the livescoring page! :drama: :laugh:

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to watch the Men LIVE. But, I'll pause it and play catchup after I have eaten.

CaroLiza_fan

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Hi, had no time to watch the junior women, but men still to go? Was there something I should watch? Tomorrow is lay-off day for me, So I know what to do :biggrin:.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
After the way the girls finished, we need something more relaxing to complete the day...

So, let's have the chaos category!!! :devil:

Livestream for the Junior Men's FS is now on air.

Here is the link for the archived livestream (starts at 5h 49m 13s):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKshAwiFtcU&t=20953

Podium Ceremony (starts at 7h 34m 57s):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKshAwiFtcU&t=27297

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://skateaustria.vs91-250-98-130...JUNIOR----FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
http://skateaustria.vs91-250-98-130.cloud-he.de/img/competition/8.2022_23/030/SEG010.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
That was so surreal. Héctor GONZÁLEZ (ESP) did a programme to music from "The Mask". But, he was wearing BLACK, not yellow!!! :dbana:

Well, black was the predominant colour. His jacket was all black; his vest was black and white stripes; and his trousers were red and black check.

Normally you can spot a "The Mask" programme a mile off. But, I would never have worked it out this time.

Not a bad skate. He goes into 2nd.

By the way, he also does Ice Dance.

CaroLiza_fan

Before I go, just thought I would let you know that he and partner Maite Ojeda are entered in Advanced Novice Ice Dance at the Open d'Andorra next week.

CaroLiza_fan