2023 JGP Istanbul Women's Free Skate | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Istanbul Women's Free Skate

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
YES! She was often shown on American TV since she was the first Turkish skater. There was a huge deal made of it. Now I look around and see so many skaters from so many different countries; it is great!
Somewhere Tugba is smiling. Hey maybe she is in the audience.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
SelmaSiri Larsen (DEN)
Nureyev (from The White Crow)

3S< Step-out
2A+1Eu+2S
2S
FSSp3
A* Pop
2Lz+2T
2F
CSp2
ChSq1
2S*
CCoSp4

Free Skate score: 66.54
Total score: 101.23

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
But then I don't get to watch with my friends:(
I feel you. I am often at office and work when juniors are skating. Still 6 years before I get to pension, no problems to invent what to do then.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Yekaterina Balyuba (KAZ)
Survivor

3Lz< Fall
3F+1Eu+2F
2A
3T
FSSp3
ChSq1
3Lz+2A
3F< Two-footed
2Lz+2T
CCoSp4
LSp2

Free Skate score: 63.41
Total score: 105.62

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
We she be the first one who goes over Meda? Not by FS but will SP scores be enough?

Edit no, her TES decreased quite a lot after checking. Meda's kill count so far: 9

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just popping in with a greeting for my newly adopted kid (although, if all was right with the world, she wouldn't be skating for another half an hour!)

:cheer: ALL THE BEST CHIARA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Tell me why some 1axels get X and some gets a value? Is it when one axel is done the next gets some value? Will it be corrected after the skate if skater gets an 2 (or 3) axel done later?

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Tell me why some 1axels get X and some gets a value? Is it when one axel is done the next gets some value? Will it be corrected after the skate if skater gets an 2 (or 3) axel done later?
in the short the axel jump is one of the requirements. if you pop it you miss it. in the free you can pop without having your elements invalidated

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Chiara Hristova (BUL)
Spirit Of The Earth, Til Death Reunites Us

3Lz+2T
3F+2T
2A+1Eu+3S<< step-out
1A pop
CCoSp4
2Lz
3F Two-footed, Step-out
2Lo
FSSp2
ChSq1
LSp1

Free Skate score: 70.29
Total score: 116.02

Very elaborate and pretty dress 💙 Not her best skate, seems she is still some way off from having the stamina to get the Free Skate fully done without issues, but that will hopefully come as the season progresses.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
in the short the axel jump is one of the requirements. if you pop it you miss it. in the free you can pop without having your elements invalidated
I know it is compulsory in short, but today some have got Xs and some gets points.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
I know it is compulsory in short, but today some have got Xs and some gets points.
If it's a waltz jump (just half a revolution) it will be called Axel and have no value because it's not a recognised jump. It's also possible that the skater has already done 2 1A and thus the third would be invalidated.