Finished after music

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
Mirai Nagasu - Tom doing a lot of talking, I'm loving the interaction

Total 159.49

In second

Ruffles78

On the Ice
Go Mirai. I think that fall messed up her timing, because she ended quite a bit after the music. The dress is gorgeous, and the program was great...especially for September!

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
Darn a fall for Mirai. Here's hoping she can build on this and gets stronger as the season progresses!

samson

Medalist
Yeah it's not a great score - but I'm glad to see that the program is still very strong. Definitely a lot of character in it and it seems like she's discovering it nicely. I'll be curious to see the protocols, I counted four clean triple. The toe looked under rotated to me, and then of course the fall on the loop, it looked like she was leaning in the air and couldn't save it. Too bad because it seemed to be going pretty well till then.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
Polina Edmonds

Pink Dress and bedazzled hair

3Z3T
3F 1/2 loop 3Sal - maybe under rotated
Crazy fast twizzles
Combination spin
2A- wonky landing
3Z
3F- maybe under rotated? Not sure
3loop- fall
2A
Layback

Looked a little slow tonight

samson

Medalist
On the whole I really enjoyed it though! It think she has a lot to build off with this competition. Now she gets to go to the Japan Open and get more mileage on her free skate at least before SKAM

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
I thought Mirai looked very strong for this time of year, and I think the program has loads of potential. This could be a great, classic program for Mirai with more consistency and time to really develop the performance aspect. I'm heartened by this showing for her!

ks777

Record Breaker
Yeah it seems like a really low score. Probably she underrotated some jumps..

bixby

Final Flight
Polina Edmonds

Pink Dress and bedazzled hair

3Z3T
3F 1/2 loop 3Sal - maybe under rotated
Crazy fast twizzles
Combination spin
2A- wonky landing
3Z
3F- maybe under rotated? Not sure
3loop- fall
2A
Layback

Looked a little slow tonight

She's impressive with these jumps. A fall on the loop but her 3/3 is very consistent. Thanks.

Ruffles78

On the Ice
Polina looked a little off on her jumps tonight and lost a little steam after the first minute. The program fits her nicely though, and I actually like the dress...not usually a fan of pink. The crazy fast twizzles are awesome.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Polina looked tentative to me tonight, and fell once. She didn't have the same crispness and extension on her landings as she usually does, and there was very little performance quality- no facial expressions, tight and tense energy around her. The program has potential and some beautiful moments, but it felt a wee wee bit junior-ish to me- perhaps it was the pink frosting costume? Let me make it clear that I am a HUGE Paulina fan- I was a little disappointed by her showing tonight.