Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1250 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Aichwan

Rinkside
Welcome :) Post often! What are your thoughts on her new programs?

Thanks for every1 warm welcome :luv17:

I love her SP! She looks so confident and mature while performing this program. It suits her very well.
I'm still a bit undecided about Memoirs. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful program and she sells it well, but, it still feels a bit like in the early stages. It has a lot of room for improvement, I know with time she can put out an amazing performance!
Can't wait for Shanghai Trophy :hap85:

Rexarcadia

On the Ice
In regard to the earlier discussion, I want to quote a tweet (can't find the source anymore...) I saw that I agree with:

Fans of popular skaters may have to see constant, pointless hate from trolls, but at the end of the day, nothing compares to the pure excitement and joy that our favorites make us feel, and that’s the only thing that matters.

Haikush

On the Ice
After going back and watching the program I can honestly say I love it. I think this is her best FP to date and will be even better with time. Love the choreo, the transitions and her SS have improved greatly.

pandatours

On the Ice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=275&v=RtLQzly8msg

Just a post dedicated to Evgenia's English-speaking skills. Her accent is slowly going away, and she speaks so much more freely:love::love:

Her English is getting so fluid and it’s so impressive. I speak two languages and one is a dialect of Mandarin so when I speak Mandarin with some of my friends it’s actually very physically exhausting! And you have to be comfortable with being wrong and not being able to express yourself completely the way you want. Reading comprehension and speaking are two different things.

I get a little emotional thinking about everything she’s gone through in the last year with her injury, moving to a new country, and rocky skates. She rebounded SO quickly though and I love that she is just pushing forward and truly living her best crop top life!

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist
Her English is getting so fluid and it’s so impressive. I speak two languages and one is a dialect of Mandarin so when I speak Mandarin with some of my friends it’s actually very physically exhausting! And you have to be comfortable with being wrong and not being able to express yourself completely the way you want. Reading comprehension and speaking are two different things.

I get a little emotional thinking about everything she’s gone through in the last year with her injury, moving to a new country, and rocky skates. She rebounded SO quickly though and I love that she is just pushing forward and truly living her best crop top life!

Improvements. :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2iGDxWJuMA/?igshid=1x4e3cz7b7sgs

Also, did no one mentioned Zhenya‘s story yet? Tokyo Olympics and the one with Jun is nice too.

Zhenya's grown so much, in many ways. Can't wait to see her again (but so happy she has this time in between events, girl's been busy)!

grey19

On the Ice
Thank you! Then we will see Zhenya once more.

Hopefully many athletes from the same Denis's generation will participate.
You are very welcome. Thank you for brining it here. I guess, we will really see her there since she is on the billboard. I agree, hopefully there will be many athelets.

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
Uf this is a bit scary. Once again back to back competitions.

Artemisa

Final Flight
How many competitions is Evgenia doing? I'm counting 3 of season ... I'm worry if is not to much ... On the other hand she drives in competition .. and becomes better competition to competition

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How many competitions is Evgenia doing? I'm counting 3 of season ... I'm worry if is not to much ... On the other hand she drives in competition .. and becomes better competition to competition

Evgenia needs to keep her world ranking, so more competitions help the numbers. I am excited we will see see her so much this season. :yay:

Watch

Final Flight
Evgenia needs to keep her world ranking, so more competitions help the numbers. I am excited we will see see her so much this season. :yay:

Would a competition like this count for the ranking, though? But even if not, I guess she wants to skate her programs in a competitive environment as much as she can, since both require very refined skating to shine. She needs to be extremely well prepared for the Nationals, after all...

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Int other counts in rankings, just not seasons best. She still can do another challenger for that.

Maia96

On the Ice
https://m.sports.ru/amp/news/1078350207/?__twitter_impression=true

Sorry to bring an article from another athlete here but she's a Zhenya's training mate, the interview is Russian and of course a part of it refers to Zhenya.

There are two things that I highlight.
On the one hand, I would love that just as Zhenya left a very important mark on her former group that inspired so many Russian girls to work and achieve the level they have today she could do the same with the girls who train at TCC with Orser. Imagine what it would be in the future.😱

On the other hand, Zhenya is doing 3-3-3 again? Will we see it in competition?😀