2015 World Team Trophy TV Coverage and Webstreams | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 World Team Trophy TV Coverage and Webstreams

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Does HOLA not work anymore for the stream?

No. But for the past couple of Championships broadcast on it, people have found that ZenMate works.

By the way, is it just my computer/internet, or is anybody else finding that the quality on the ISU stream is awful at the moment?

CaroLiza_fan

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
No. But for the past couple of Championships broadcast on it, people have found that ZenMate works.

By the way, is it just my computer/internet, or is anybody else finding that the quality on the ISU stream is awful at the moment?

CaroLiza_fan

Seems you are right. I think they lowered the resolution. This one is almost down to sports.ru level. Bandwidth problems?

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
The quality is really bad. :eek:hwell:

I only counted 5 Canadians...is Eric still sick? The screen was too fuzzy to be sure who I was looking at.

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Idk, my stream actually has some really nice quality (for once!) And yeah, gallavich, Eric was not there when Team Canada was introduced, I didn't know he was sick :no: I hope he's better now.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The quality was bad up until half-way through the team introductions, but then improved to be really good for the rest of the Opening Ceremony.

Let's hope it stays that way! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

Lindacrow

Final Flight

CaroLiza_fan

Thank you so much!

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
The stream is of superb quality. Alas, work is proving too busy to watch. I will have to rely on the archived streams tonight when I'm home. sigh. Now to avoid any and all spoilers...

auser

Record Breaker
use zenmate!! https://zenmate.com/

if you have hola on, best to disable it first before using zenmate

anyway, they use the same installing steps but you need to use your email for zenmate

Yes, a couple of times I got an error message from zenmate saying that hola was preventing it from working. But disabling was not enough I had to remove Hola for the error message to go away. This was for Firefox browser.

Last edited:

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Well I just got a big fat yellow x on my screen so I guess it's geoblocked in the US.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Well I just got a big fat yellow x on my screen so I guess it's geoblocked in the US.

I've heard that it is geoblocked, but I can see it just fine. :confused: The quality (both video & audio) is a lot better than IceNetwork, so I will probably be dropping my subscription at the end of this season.

Tavi...

Record Breaker
I've heard that it is geoblocked, but I can see it just fine. :confused: The quality (both video & audio) is a lot better than IceNetwork, so I will probably be dropping my subscription at the end of this season.

Are you using an unblocker, and has the gala started?

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I don't use the browser unblockers (the free Hola app uses your connection as an exit node for people from other countries), though I do have a VPN... though it's not connected at the moment, but the ISU feed is currently showing the countdown without the "yellow x" you are referring to.