2023 Nikolai Panin-Kolomenkin Memorial | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2023 Nikolai Panin-Kolomenkin Memorial

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
It's a very famous meme song from a Russian cartoon. Nice to see something like this in gala.

icewhite

Record Breaker
Zhenya did the 4Lo!

I love the clown program so much... it may seem a bit old fashioned, but it's such a complex program full of little details, difficult transitions/entries/exits and rather unusual dance/pantomime moves... it really lives and he does it so well.

icewhite

Record Breaker
I am not into Petrs program, but I'm very glad for him he gets to skate it. B/K were waiting in the stands to watch it, too. :)

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
but it's such a complex program full of little details, difficult transitions/entries/exits and rather unusual dance/pantomime moves... it really lives and he does it so well.
Nikita Mikhailov, the choreographer of the program:
Alexei Nikolaevich said: every day (we create) a feature, if there's no feature, the day was wasted.

Overall, Zhenya and Nikita work together well.

Rudel-chw

On the Ice
Country
Chile
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva participated only on the exhibition, not the competition:

I love her, but this short program wasn't really to my liking, the music was sad and faint, the costume was not flattering, even her dyed hair was not really pretty, she looks much better with her natural color.

Still, I wish her the best of lucks on this new season.