Country
Russia
2024 Spartakiad

Date:
14-18 February 2024
Venue: Metallurg Ice Arena, Magnitogorsk, Chelyabinsk Oblast, Russia
Categories: Senior
Disciplines: Single and Pair Skating, Ice Dance

Current local time in Magnitogorsk, Russia (UTC+5)
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/russia/magnitogorsk
Schedule:
Friday, 16 February

15.00-16.20 - Ice Dance - Rhythm Dance
16.45-18.20 - Men - Short Program
18.45-19.55 - Pairs - Short Program

Saturday, 17 February
14.00-15.35 - Ice Dance - Free Dance
16.00-17.55 - Men - Free Skate
18.15-19.52 - Women - Short Program
20.05-20.35 - Awards Ceremony (Ice Dance and Men)

Sunday, 18 February
13.30-14.50 - Pairs - Free Skate
15.15-17.10 - Women - Free Skate
17.15-17.45 - Awards Ceremony (Pairs and Women)

Last edited:

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Entries
*Belarus, outside of the competition

Ice DancePairsWomenMen
Aleksandra Stepanova/Ivan BukinAnastasia Mishina/Aleksandr GalliamovAdeliia PetrosianVladislav Dikidzhi
Elizaveta Khudaiberdieva/Egor BazinAleksandra Boikova/Dmitri KozlovskiAnna FrolovaEvgeni Semenenko
Elizaveta Shanaeva/Pavel DrozdNatalia Khabibullina/Ilya KnyazhukSofia ZakharovaRoman Savosin
Irina Khavronina/Devid NarizhnyElizaveta Osokina/Artem GritsaenkoAlina GorbachevaDaniil Samsonov
Sofia Leontieva/Daniil GorelkinEkaterina Chikmareva/Matvei YanchenkovVeronika YametovaAlexander Samarin
Sofia Shevchenko/Andrei EzhlovYulia Artemieva/Aleksei BryukhanovLyudmila FursovaMark Kondratiuk
Daria Savkina/Aleksandr VakhnovDaria Boyarintseva/Roman PleshkovDaria SadkovaMatvei Vetlugin
Varvara Zhdanova/Timur Babaev-SmirnovKsenia SinitsynaDmitri Aliev
Natalia Pozhivilko/Sviatoslav Verstakov*Elizaveta KulikovaGleb Lutfullin
Ksenia GushchinaMakar Ignatov
Maria AgaevaAndrei Mozalev
Alexander Lebedev*

Last edited:

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
I wonder if Lyosha will be healthy by the time this comes around? Who is the 1st substitute if he isnt ready by then?

niks

On the Ice
I thought about including the sub in the post. It's Samsonov.

Well, do not include it just yet, lets say just as part of sending good vibes to Alexei :wink:

Guess there've been no news about him yet? I somehow came to trust it that you'd have kept us updated otherwise 🙂

Skating91

Medalist
I think Valieva withdraws from this. I think she abandoned the season after the Russian championships. Everyone has a breaking point she held it together for a long time. The fire and motivation is not there like it was September to December 2022, and the passion seems gone as well. Who could blame her if she became disillusioned with the sport.

She had that first hearing scheduled the two days before the Kazan stage which she was always going to skate in (this poor preparation and mental toll no doubt led to problems with the free skate), and then this final decision is planned for the days before Spartakiad (just another one of those bizarre coincidences that keep happening to her, all these results and decisions in her life keep being relayed to her most inopportune times starting from February 2022 :shrug:). She must be just very, very unlucky because no-one would do these things deliberately over and over again to a child, so it is just bad luck and a coincidence.

So, are replacement skaters allowed in the event of a withdrawal, and who is next in line to skate?

Skating91

Medalist
VK stream is planned as VK is the sponsor of Spartakiad. Hopefully it stays so.
I think the Junior Channel 1 Cup was on VK, but they still played it on the Channel 1 website as well. Hopefully they do I enjoy watching it through the VLC stream.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
The medals

photo_2024-02-08_20-37-59.jpg

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Team Saint Petersburg uniform

Saint Petersburg will pay 60k rubles (about 659 USD) every month during one year to the winners and medallists of the Spartakiad (also applies to nats, for junior nats it's 40k).

photo_2024-02-07_18-42-23.jpg

photo_2024-02-07_18-42-23 (2).jpg

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Channel One has posted preliminary entries on their website. There's Samsonov instead of Erokhov. There's also no Gumennik and no sub for him (11 men), may be a typo.

Fursova is included because of you-know-what.

Mukhortova/Evgeniev and Boyarintseva/Pleshkov are included instead of Kadyrova/Kolesov and Kostornaia/Kunitsa.
(The first subs were Sobinina/Khodykin)

No changes in ice dance.

Last edited:

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Channel One has posted preliminary entries on their website. There's Samsonov instead of Erokhov. There'rs also no Gumennik and no sub for him (11 men), may be a typo.

Fursova is included because of you-know-what.

Mukhortova/Evgeniev and Boyarintseva/Pleshkov are instead of Kadyrova/Kolesov and Kostornaia/Kunitsa

No changes in ice dance.
The rumour is that Gumennik has a pneumonia. Why no sub then? Include Semion Soloviov! He was preparing! :(