2024 Russian Junior Nationals | Page 33 | Golden Skate

2024 Russian Junior Nationals

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Not bad skate at all but not what I hoped for them or likely what they would have liked either. Igor jumps did not work today :console:
I wonder if they will stick together next season or go their separate ways. I like them so I selfishly hope they keep trying together but idk.

Pairluv

Final Flight
It's much harder to land those big throws, but SBS 3lz are impressive even if he fell on this one. Their SBS jump synchronicity is really good. Nice well matched team with good prospects.

Pairluv

Final Flight
Ouch. Hard fall for Merenkova. Glad she kept her head off the ice. I'm always amazed at how well these skaters can react in such a short time to protect themself.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
I'm looking at Taisia's place... Did they really need to rush things?
i was wondering that myself, she did not look ready at all. They should have let her recover in piece and aimed for the cup final instaed of rushing it. Will they even make the national team now?

Pairluv

Final Flight
I'm sitting here watching these kids and laughing at Kosto's recent interview where she said she only had to do a pair element twice to master it.

The boys are struggling here today.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
i was wondering that myself, she did not look ready at all. They should have let her recover in piece and aimed for the cup final instaed of rushing it. Will they even make the national team now?
As she had a fracture, they are likely to be given a reserve spot like Yablokov last year. But still...

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
The junior pairs are so messy. Merenkova/Galimov can't find their shape after test skates, Shcherbinina fractured her foot because of the fluke mistake during off-ice training, Cheremnykh/Buteko have disappeared again, Domozhirova/Vegera struggle after strong results in the first half of the season. Not less than three female partners were injuried while performing a program in a competition this season.

LadyB

Record Breaker
That wasn't quite the result I wished for... Hoping that Nika has not suffered an injury and that Pavel has not more than a bad day.