2023-24 Russian Grand Prix - Stage 2 - Omsk | Page 49 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Grand Prix - Stage 2 - Omsk

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Yes! Petrosian is absolutely her. Shes a gift.

I believe her FS is actually moreso Eteri's work, while her SP is Gleikengauz.

It makes sense, doesn't it? :laugh:
Yeah that explains the cuts:laugh2:. But i see you, y'all need to leave this guy alone:laugh:. I know the Billie Eilish "scandal" damaged his reputation for life and that he's a living joke since then, but c'mon, not everything he ever did was bad. He has very bad programs but he did some good ones too.

katymay

Medalist
Yeah that explains the cuts:laugh2:. But i see you, y'all need to leave this guy alone:laugh:. I know the Billie Eilish "scandal" damaged his reputation for life and that he's a living joke since then, but c'mon, not everything he ever did was bad. He has very bad programs but he did some good ones too.
Arseny's program this year is outstanding. He is hit or miss I think. Now that they have that big new rink, it wouldin't hurt to have some freelance choreographers come in from time to time, because all of the team Eteri programs are starting to look alike. (turn, leg kick, turn leg kick...etc.). Plushy has his faults, and not all of his freelance choreographers do a terrific job, but he seems to give many people the chance to try their hand at it, and that is a good thing.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Starting to catch up on Omsk!

Just saw that Smironova's students outing was great, though Popov didn't skate well...just saw Morozova's short and :clap:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Hold on, Lukin is with Butsaeva now? I either missed or forgot his transfer. Hope things will stabilize for him!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Popov is trying 4F...dunno if I am still over Mozalev-induced trauma. Fingers crossed for a better outing for him next time, I really want to see him in the nationals!