Cool TV theme songs that would be cool for skating programs | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Cool TV theme songs that would be cool for skating programs

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
Oh, you bad Italian person! :mad:

I thought of "Gummi Bears" this morning, but couldn't be bothered looking for the video at the time!!! :rolleye: And then you got in first!

Loved that programme, and think it would make a great skating routine.

My apologies, CaroLiza_fan. :eek::
I'm happy I found another fan of "Gummi Bears" here on GS. :) It was a great show.
In the Italian version the theme is the same, but lyrics are silly, whereas I like all those alliterations in the original version.

Back on topic, I like The Penguins Of Madagascar theme, even if it's too short for a skating program.

ETA The Rose of Versailles theme is so haunting

Last edited:

kinoriH

Final Flight
The moment I saw this thread I laughed so hard!

We have a commercial in my country that is pretty much a classic, and is promoting a chocolate milk brand. Ever since it came on air they used the music of "Bolero". :laugh2::yes:

So.. there you go. porobably the most iconic commercial in Israel.. haha as if we need another "Bolero" program. :drama:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eLl38izU78

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Who was your favourite Planeteer? Mine was Ma Ti (if that’s how it’s spelt!). He was so caring about, well, everything that you couldn’t help but like him, and want to be him.

Although, I did like Linka too, probably because she was very pretty! Come to think of it, Linka was probably the first Russian I came across, so it must be her fault that I have a thing for Russian girls now!

I LOVED Power Rangers. Tommy (the Green Ranger) was my favourite Ranger, and Goldar was my favourite baddie. Although, whereas all the other guys fancied Kimberly (the Pink Ranger), I fancied Scorpina. I would go as far as to say that Ami Kawai, who played her, was my first celebrity crush! :love:

My favourite Planeteer was Linka, and Wheeler! I think I shipped those two before I even knew what "shipping" was :laugh:

In fact, it was so long ago, that it wasn't until I was on Youtube recently that I realised there was a discrepancy between the two Captain Planet series' intros...the original said, "From the Soviet Union, Linka..."! I guess that shows how old the first series was! In the second series, it was changed to "From Eastern Europe, Linka..."

I always wanted to be the yellow Power Ranger. I lost track of the series' after a while - I loved the original where they had the dinosaur Megazords.

^ Welcome, Anna. Love, love, love your username. (But are you the genuine actual real life Anna? ;)

Post often, post long! :rock:

GF2445

Record Breaker
I would pay someone to skate a program to ill be there for you from Friends (by the rembrandts), so i can get the feels.

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
For some reason I just think it would be cool to see someone skate to the Andy Griffith Show theme song "the Fishing Hole". Just a good old whistling song with some finger snapping. :cool:

Last edited:

Kitt

Final Flight
Country
United-States
For some reason I just think it would be cool to see someone skate to the Andy Griffith Show theme song "the Fishing Hole". Just a good old whistling song with some finger snapping. :cool:

I can just picture Jason!!

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
I'm still waiting for someone to do a Game of Thrones program that I like. In my head, I see a free dance with a "dragons in flight" theme.
All I have to do is learn to skate and choreograph. Right? :laugh2:

Brezina did one last season. Whether you liked it or not, that's one thing. But this seems to me the most obvious TV theme that would be appropriate for figure skating.