Country
United-States
Layback spins

Would you rather watch GPF or WC?

Layback11

Record Breaker
Layback spins

Would you rather watch GPF or WC?

Worlds-more diversity and variety, plus I get to find new skaters I've never heard of to love!

Watch Worlds with competitors you selected yourself or with everybody skating to a song you love (a variety of different songs, so nobody skates to the same thing)?

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well...since its Worlds and there would be like 25 people, albeit of my choice, I'd have to insist on different songs. Although I think it would be fun to pick a bunch of skaters and make them skate to a Nickelback song or something awful. I bet they'd never forget me. :laugh:

Would you rather ride a roller coaster with Team Japan or spend a half hour riding water slides with Team Russia? :laugh:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ride a roller coaster with Team Japan (although I'd have to close my eyes for the loopy, upside down coasters).

Interview a favorite skater or take a lesson from a favorite skater?

Layback11

Record Breaker
Lesson! :love:

Have dinner with the world team of a country of your choice

Or

Take your favorite skater/team on a tour of your town/city/state/province/country?

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'd give a tour of my city to team Russia. I have a freind who skated for Russia and she would translate my witty remarks and delightful charm. They'd probably get mad after about the third ice rink I took them too and wonder if I was mental or something and they'd be right!

Would You Rather......

Ride a raft over a perfectly safe 20 foot waterfall with Mariah Bell or do a live broadcast of a bowling tournament on TV with Tara and Johhny. :p

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
ride the raft!

Attend one of the GP series comps (Skate America/Skate Canada, etc ...) or attend the GPF?

Weathergal

Medalist
Attend the GPF (especially if it's in Barcelona like it is this year!)

Would you rather...

Have the ability to skate any move for just a day--quads, 3A, Biellmann, butt spin (OK, kidding about that one) so you feel what it's like

OR

Meet the skater of your choice and have dinner with him or her?

Layback11

Record Breaker
Attend the GPF (especially if it's in Barcelona like it is this year!)

Would you rather...

Have the ability to skate any move for just a day--quads, 3A, Biellmann, butt spin (OK, kidding about that one) so you feel what it's like

OR

Meet the skater of your choice and have dinner with him or her?
Element! I'd get a 3A for a day! :)

Have the power to control the results of one competition of your choice (and have PCS 100% fairly judged!)

OR

Be able to regenerate one injured skater to peak form in time for the next big competition?

Weathergal

Medalist
Element! I'd get a 3A for a day! :)

Have the power to control the results of one competition of your choice (and have PCS 100% fairly judged!)

OR

Be able to regenerate one injured skater to peak form in time for the next big competition?

Definitely regenerate an injured skater. Always hate to hear when someone can't do something they love.

Would you rather...

Have great skating skills but have to work on your jumps

OR

Be a great jumper but need to work on your skating skills?

Layback11

Record Breaker
Definitely regenerate an injured skater. Always hate to hear when someone can't do something they love.

Would you rather...

Have great skating skills but have to work on your jumps

OR

Be a great jumper but need to work on your skating skills?

Hmm...jumper. It's what I'm actually best at in real life, so it makes more sense that way. :)

Pick the GPF lineup in any or all disciplines but have your favorite skater/team finish last

OR

Have only one skater you love in each discipline at worlds but have them win?

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Pick the GPF lineup in any or all disciplines but have your favorite skater/team finish last

OR

Have only one skater you love in each discipline at worlds but have them win?

I guess I'd pick #2 because I wouldn't want my favorites to suffer by finishing last at GPF ... just because they were my favorites! And the good thing about #2 is, a skater or team can sometimes surprise me and with one fabulous program can make me love them. So I might "discover" new skaters to love.

Would you rather ...

Attend a Grand Prix event where your favorites in each discipline skated beautifully but didn't medal?

OR

Attend a Grand Prix event where your favorites each fell, stepped out or made silly mistakes, but still won the competition?

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hm ... feeling guilty because I seem to have shut this game down :slink: ... so, Beginning Again:

Would you rather:

Interview Ashley or have a strictly private, no-quotes dinner with Adam?

actualrealliveanna

On the Ice
I love Ashley, but I'd want to have dinner with Adam, because it's private and things would be more laid back.

Would You Rather:
Have your favorite skater skate to an overused warhorse but be undefeated that season

OR

Have your favorite skater skate to unique music but not make any major international podium?

Layback11

Record Breaker
Warhorse. I don't really hate them that much.

WYR have your favorite skater give you a shoutout in the kiss-and-cry at worlds

OR

Be a guest commentator in a TSL recap?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Get a shout out from my favorite skater @ Worlds!

Would you rather your favorite win the GPF or medal @ Worlds?