Natalia Zabiiako & Alexander Enbert

The Finn

Record Breaker
GP standings now.

Savchenko/Massot 30p (1st and 1st)
Tarasova/Morozov 24p (2nd and 3rd)
Seguin/Bilodeau 22p (1st and 5th)
Zabijako/Enbert 22p (2nd and 4th)

Main contenders who have one or both events left.
Duhamel/Radford 15p
Xiaoyu Yu / Hao Zhang 13p
Cheng Peng / Yang Jin 0p

I think they still have a chance but they need help from Kavaguti/Smirnov and maybe from some other pair too. Obviously Duhamel/Radford will make it which means that only one of the chinese pairs can pass them but sadly the last two events looks weak and even if Kavaguti/Smirnov would do well if CoC it looks likely that both chinese teams would pass Zabijako/Enbert.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
GP standings now.

Savchenko/Massot 30p (1st and 1st)
Tarasova/Morozov 24p (2nd and 3rd)
Seguin/Bilodeau 22p (1st and 5th)
Zabijako/Enbert 22p (2nd and 4th)

Main contenders who have one or both events left.
Duhamel/Radford 15p
Xiaoyu Yu / Hao Zhang 13p
Cheng Peng / Yang Jin 0p

I think they still have a chance but they need help from Kavaguti/Smirnov and maybe from some other pair too. Obviously Duhamel/Radford will make it which means that only one of the chinese pairs can pass them but sadly the last two events looks weak and even if Kavaguti/Smirnov would do well if CoC it looks likely that both chinese teams would pass Zabijako/Enbert.

I've also been looking at the pairs standings. It looks like a fairly weak field (except for Duhammel/Radford) at NHK, so it's possible for Wang/Wang to pass them (and Seguin/Bilodeau) as well.

But on a positive note for them (and S/B), Illushechkina/Moscovitch could also sneak in at Cup of China and take points from the Chinese pairs.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Zabijako/Enbert will skate at the GP final now because Savchenko/Massot have withdrawn. Pity for the germans but great news for Zabijako/Enbert.

Tutto

Record Breaker
Zabijako/Enbert will skate at the GP final now because Savchenko/Massot have withdrawn. Pity for the germans but great news for Zabijako/Enbert.

Great news (sorry for Aliona of course) but what a stroke of luck for Natasha & Alexander!

The Finn

Record Breaker
They did pretty good at the GP final, not their best programs but 4th placement is a very good outcome for them. Very well done. Looking forward to see how they will do at Euros. First they will have to make it they naturally but I am very confident that we will see them there.

Lana05

Final Flight
72,38 (5) BUT It is only 1,80 between them and 2place. :thumbsup: Good luck in FS :luv17:

The Finn

Record Breaker
I think they should have got a bit more than what they did. Their SP was so amazing. Great job!

The Finn

Record Breaker
Well, I am really happy about the SP but obviously FS was a major disappointment and so was their placement. Nevertheless, all in all they have done really good this season, 4th at the GP Final and 5th at the Europeans were a really good placements and score wise Worlds wasn't as bad as one could think based on their placement.