Natalia Zabiiako & Alexander Enbert | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Natalia Zabiiako & Alexander Enbert

Arbitrary

Medalist
Zabijako & Enbert won 2nd place at RusNats.
But they have to skip EC due to Enbert's medical conditions.

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia
The fed announced he's going to have a more profound monitoring by doctors and didn't say what was the case.

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
This is his last post on IG from 3 days ago, with the composer of the music they are using for their FP this year. No sign of him being poorly. I am afraid he might have suffered a rather serious injury in the last couple of days :no:

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
I thought they skated very well today. I have grown to really enjoy this short, would love to see them on the podium but it won’t be easy. I was expecting a struggle after eb9ng off ice for so long. Was the nature of his injury ever disclosed?best of luck in the free.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Congratulation on the bronze medal!!! How great end of the season, especially taking into account Alexander's injury and the need to WD from the Europeans. They were great and Natalia is simply gorgeous. A gothic princess :)

NAOTMAA

Medalist
I usually find them kind of dull but they actually won me over in the free. The program really did sing. They skated with speed, authority, confidence and made it look easy. I even think artistically they sold it really well too. They fit the romantic vibe without being all in your face with it.

Congratulations on the Bronze! It must feel even sweeter that it all came together considering all the years and numerous other partners they've both had.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
The report I saw said it was his back

Probably it was his back. In any case, the upper part of the body :) I'm glad he healed the injury just in time for the worlds and that they could skate two clean programs and win the bronze medal.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Fantastic last SP of the season at the WTT. SB (they were the only couple to achieve so) and on the lead. Congratulations!!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
And the wonderful follow-up with the FS in the WTT, so light, so streamlined... gosh, loved it :) one of my reasons to stay for 2019-2020, and fingers crossed they will have as memorable programs as Nevskiy and T&M next season.

floatingworld

On the Ice
They create such beautiful classic lines! Uncluttered, pure, yet strong and with much speed. They had such a wonderful season. I just wish they'd be given much better programs. This is the only thing that is holding them back from reaching the top.