Ksenia Stolbova & Fedor Klimov | Page 87 | Golden Skate

Ksenia Stolbova & Fedor Klimov

LadyB

Record Breaker
Guys, just to let you know that I've started an interim thread for Stolbova
/Novoselov info (until we've got a proper one in Fan Fest)

Forum/The Arena/ Figure Skating: The Edge/ Ksenia Stolbova & Andrey Novoselov focus on Beijing 2022

madforskating

On the Ice
Guys, just to let you know that I've started an interim thread for Stolbova
/Novoselov info (until we've got a proper one in Fan Fest)

Forum/The Arena/ Figure Skating: The Edge/ Ksenia Stolbova & Andrey Novoselov focus on Beijing 2022

Thanks, LadyB! I’m so excited to see them back, I can hardly contain myself. It won’t be the same without Fedya, but I think they can create something magical too.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
So, apparently Fedor was at Nebelhorn Trophy. Any idea why?

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia
So, apparently Fedor was at Nebelhorn Trophy. Any idea why?
Today I saw Fedor at Volvo Open Cup, he was standing by the rink gate and serving jackets to Dmitry Savin's students Elena Pavlova and Ruben Blommaert. Plus he was in the kiss and cry with two teams. At Nebelhorn Trophy competed another Dmitry Savin's pair Minerva Fabianne Hase and Nolan Seegert. Maybe fedor served jackets for them too.
:biggrin:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Today I saw Fedor at Volvo Open Cup, he was standing by the rink gate and serving jackets to Dmitry Savin's students Elena Pavlova and Ruben Blommaert. Plus he was in the kiss and cry with two teams. At Nebelhorn Trophy competed another Dmitry Savin's pair Minerva Fabianne Hase and Nolan Seegert. Maybe fedor served jackets for them too.
:biggrin:

Now I'm jealous of those Pairs couples!