2015 JGP Cup of Austria Mens FS Sep 12 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 JGP Cup of Austria Mens FS Sep 12

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Aw...poor kid. He just moved to Moscow to be coached by Eteri, I'm sure she'll whip him into shape. :laugh:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
not bad from Yakau and nice presentation :clap: but koshiro remains as best chaplin this season for me :love:

Edit: Mr. Verner is in the house :biggrin:

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I don't know...this little boy's Chaplin is soooo cute! But how many Chaplin programs do the jr guys have? :laugh:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Maiehoffer was working the "I'm small! And young! And cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!" angle so hard, I just want to go out and be mean to a puppy. ;)

Layback11

Record Breaker
Seriously, we know that teens most of the times have lots of songs on their ipods/phones/etc....surely they can look for ideas on there.

Heaven knows what we'd end up with...probably Eminem. Or something like Imagine Dragons. And I have no doubt we'd see more than a few Taylor Swift programs from the girls. ;) (Going by the teenage girls I know, she is very "in" right now. Like, not knowing Bad Blood by heart is social treason...). LOL, that could be...interesting.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Someone skated to Imagine Dragons last season...I want to say Pavel Ignatenko? Can't remember...

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Awww, was really hoping for Shu in his pretty, sparkly snow bunny costume. Oh well, this one is nice too.

Kill it, Shu~

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
He reminds me of Kozuka...too introverted for my taste

Matteo - suprisingly good, despite the tired music...very nice costume too!

Last edited:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm actually more successful today multi-tasking on homework and watching the stream. Though probably it's due to that 1. Psychology to me is more interesting to me than physics and 2. It's homework where I write down stuff instead of using a computer.