2015 JGP Cup of Austria Mens FS Sep 12 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 JGP Cup of Austria Mens FS Sep 12

TMC

Record Breaker
Roman just broke the Finnish FS record and came within less than a point of breaking the total score record.

Also, he broke his own FS PB by almost 30 points and his total score PB by 40 points. No wonder he looks excited :)

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Roman just broke the Finnish FS record and came within less than a point of breaking the total score record.

Also, he broke his own FS PB by almost 30 points and his total score PB by 40 points. No wonder he looks excited :)

That is something to be proud of! Good for him! Maybe next international competition he can REALLY break it! :D

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Vincent was good, but Dmitri has a sizeable lead & much more difficult tech...please don't blow it, Dmitri

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Vincent is amazing! His costume is amazing...my fashion background is trying to figure it out.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hard to believe he's still only 14. The future looks good with Nathan and Vincent and Torgashev.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
OMG! He's crying and I have tears in my eyes too! Incredible! Just one doubled jump but so what? All his jumps look soooo effortless!

Maybe my new favorite Russian! :love:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
:cheer:

These guys sound awesome!

(Dima vs Nathan at the JGPF + Sota, Vincent, Dennis, and Roman?) :love:

(Please tell me the next JGP isn't next week. I have team-building for orchestra then.)

TMC

Record Breaker
Really enjoyed Aliev. He has the tech but I think his presentation is absolutely great, too. He really skates to his music and with passion.

Layback11

Record Breaker
IT IS :cry:

And I think this guy and Nathan are going to be going at it for the JGPF title. It's gonna be so good!