2015 Croatia Cup Ladies SP Oct 8 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Croatia Cup Ladies SP Oct 8

Layback11

Record Breaker
I'm pulling for Marin because she's awesome and if she wins, Alisa makes the final. But Wakaba's great too...I'm so torn!

Lipea

Final Flight
Could anyone tell me what place Wakaba needs to be qualified for JGPF?? I couldn't find how the point works in JGP series.

She needs to be the first. In JGP (as well as Senior GP) the first place is 15points, second is 13, third, - 11, fourth - 9 and etc. If two or more skaters has the same amount of points (let's say 2nd + 4th place and 1st + 5th is the same amount of points = 22) then the one who has the higher placement at one of the competitions moves forward. Since Wakaba was fifth before she has 7 points, so she needs 1st place here to have 22 points total, and if she gets it she will move ahead of Alisa who also has 22 points, because Alisa has 2nd and 4th places, so if Wakaba wins this competition she will have the same amount of points as Alisa AND higher placement (1st VS 2nd).

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Lara ROTH (AUT)

Music: Two Steps from Hell by Thomas Bergersen; Child of Light by Lindsey Stirling

Yellow/orange/red halter shredded dress

3T+2T
2F - 'tano
FSSp
LSp
1A<<* - twofoot
CCoSp3p
StSq

SP: 20.89+19.01 = 39.90, 1/1

Last edited:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I always like the Japanese skaters, will be rooting for both ladies to make it to the JGPF. :cheer2:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Brooke TAMEPO (AUS)

Music: California Dreamin' by Sia

Asymmetrical one-sleeve plum dress

2A - def <<, foot down
FSSp
2F
CCoSp3p
1Lz*+COMBO - e
StSq
LSp

SP: 11.28+13.68 = 24.96, 2/2

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I'm pulling for Marin because she's awesome and if she wins, Alisa makes the final. But Wakaba's great too...I'm so torn!

I prefer Marin, by a lot...and I want Alisa in the final too. Hopefully the Rukavitsyn voodoo does its job here.

Lipea

Final Flight
She just needs to win then? :scratch:

Yes. Because none of the girls who now have 22 points have 1st place. Both Alisa and Kaori are 2nd and 4th, and if Diana will be second, she will also have 2nd and 4th. 1st and 5th for one skater is ranked higher then 2nd and 4th, despite the same amount of points, BECAUSE 1st is the higher placement than 2nd. If Wakaba wins she will get to final no matter what. However if she gets 2nd she will NOT get to the final. If Marin gets on the podium she will get in the final no matter what, because she has 2nd place already, and 2nd+3rd is more points then 2nd+4th or 1st+5th. If Diana wins, then Diana will get to final no matter what. Read "Who will get to JGP final" thread, it is all discussed already.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Sarah NUNEZ (USA)

Music: Montserrat by Bajofondo Tango Club

Black cut-out sparkly dress

2Lz+COMBO - e, twofoot, turnout
3F
FSSp
2A - wonky turnout
LSp
StSq
CCoSp3p

Some nice qualitites, but two big jump mistakes

SP: 22.91+21.31 = 44.22, 1/3

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Amelia Scarlett JACKSON (AUS)

Music: Carmen by Georges Bizet

Black long-sleeve sparkly dress, red skirt, rose in hair

3Lo+COMBO - fall, looked <<
2A - fall
FSSp
LSp
StSq
2F
CCoSp3p

SP: 11.00+14.46-2=23.46, 4/4

Last edited:

Florentina

On the Ice
I just came "home" to my hotel room in Germany. I tried to watch the live streaming via YouTube but got a message that streaming was not available in my country due to legal issues(copyright or something like that I guess). Any Germans can confirm this? Or is this a problem because I am trying to watch from a foreign device? I am only here for work and never had this in any other EU country so I'm confused... Is this a German thing

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Paige RYDBERG (USA)

Music: Bolero from "Moulin Rouge" (soundtrack)

Purple swirly dress with red/black details, long gloves

3F - hard fall, looked <
3T+3T - bit forward on first jump, 2nd 3T looked <
LSp
StSq
2A
FSSp
CCoSp3p

Shame about the fall, rest was solid

SP: 24.71+23.22-1.00 = 46.93, 1/5

Last edited:

Kuan

Final Flight
I just came "home" to my hotel room in Germany. I tried to watch the live streaming via YouTube but got a message that streaming was not available in my country due to legal issues(copyright or something like that I guess). Any Germans can confirm this? Or is this a problem because I am trying to watch from a foreign device? I am only here for work and never had this in any other EU country so I'm confused... Is this a German thing

Yes it is. We have many problems with live streaming and copyright issus due to GEMA. But it is still possibe to watch. You have to use a plugin called hola :)

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Maria-Katharina HERCEG (GER)

Music: Feeling Good by Michael Bublé

Red long-sleeve dress, sparkly open back

3T+COMBO - fall
2F - 'tano
FSSp
StSq
2A
LSp