2016 Youth Olympic Games Ladies | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Youth Olympic Games Ladies

Layback11

Record Breaker
Is there any method of tie-breaking the WSes? :scratch:

World standingses? I like it! :biggrin:

I doubt it, although I don't exactly work for the ISU so don't be surprised if I'm totally wrong.

Also, it seems like the American girl did well, so that's good. (She doesn't have any PBs recorded, but her score is 3pts higher than it was at Nationals-without the domestic inflation. :yes:)

Layback11

Record Breaker
Trying to keep up w/o a stream is boring so I'm looking at everyone's PBs to see how many of them Vanna could potentially beat if they all skate clean (which will probably not happen, but that's all I have to go by). Currently, that has her in 9th, if every other skater with a PB higher than her score skates the best they could, but there are a few who are close enough to her that it could go either way. Basically, I'm #PatrioticUbering a skater I know nothing about because Murica. :biggrin:

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
Vanna is in second place at this moment, her score is 48.14, Anni Jarvenpaa is in first with 48.27

Layback11

Record Breaker
Yuna seems to have done a clean short again! So blurry, but Yay!

She did! Unfortunately, the young lady filming this decided to flip the camera and film the people sitting next to her in the middle of the program, but beggars can't be choosers so I'll deal with it.

Aaaaand now for the eternal ice-cut...

Layback11

Record Breaker
Missed the first part, but what I saw of Anastasia Galyutsan's program (3F, 2A, spins) was very good. Don't know if she did her combo, but I would guess so based on the rest of the performance.

NaVi

Medalist
One interesting thing about this last group besides there being 7... the average height of the 4 caucasian girls is about 5'6(a lot taller than average) while the average height of the 3 asian girls is probably a little less than 5'0(a little shorter than average).

Layback11

Record Breaker
Stream's so blurry I can barely see, but the girl filming it gasped when Polina did her 3F. Oh no...I hope she didn't fall! Combo looked good.

Layback11

Record Breaker
58, into second. :jaw: I thought she couldn't be beaten...she must've gone down on the flip. I doubt the score would be that low if it was just a stepout. :cry: