Sofia Samodurova | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Sofia Samodurova

Giltedge

Final Flight
Excited to be looking forward to a happy result for the dynamic, vibrant Sofia! :yay: She has a slim chance of a medal,which would be wonderful, but medal or none, it is admirable that she has climbed so quietly and confidently on to the seniors platform and right on into the GP Finals spotlight. More good things to come from this skater this season and next, no doubt.

Giltedge

Final Flight
Sofia has such an engaging presence on stage. I think she could play a convincing "Maria Callas on Ice". The funny thing is, she seems to be a pretty accomplished singer too!

DenissVFan

Medalist
Sofia was fab ☺️ And a nice SB too. I really wanted her to break 200 points and I'm very happy she did.

lastremnant

On the Ice
She had an excellent debut season. Was perfect. Introduced herself to the world and to the start of her seniors career. Well done, Sofia!

Azikin

Medalist
BTW Sofia scored over 200 finally :agree:

Yes, great performance overall, I'm very happy for her, she may actually have a chance to make the Russian team this season, that would be amazing, one can only hope for fair judging at RusNats...

Fluture

Record Breaker
Sofia sure is making a case for herself to get on the Worlds team this season. And at this point I do think she has great chances. Congrats on a wonderful performance. It‘s simply mindblowing how consistent and confident this girl is at such a young age already. :) :clap:

starla16

Medalist
200+, I think even if she doesnt get into the Worlds team
she will get a gp selection next season now maybe even two !

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
amazing season for Sofa so far! :luv17:
totally believe she can be in the team this season!

lastremnant

On the Ice
Here I am again...predicting Sofia for gold at Europeans. This is when you guys all roll your eyes at me again. :)

Wombat1800

On the Ice
Here I am again...predicting Sofia for gold at Europeans. This is when you guys all roll your eyes at me again. :)

It's possible. Most people weren't expecting her to be at the gpf or even at Europeans, and given how consistent she is, she could win