Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Sofia has earned the Rostelecom host spot!! :yahoo:
So now she has two GPs: Skate America and Rostelecom Cup

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
After her great SP, she is sitting in 3rd! I hope she can get a medal - Bradie is only 2.5 pts behind her.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Seriously, her PCS is seven!!! points lower than TES? How does it come that it is one of the lowest in the competition? Did the judges realized she is not junior anymore? Even Chartrand, who was hopelessly last, had nearly the same PCS. Sofia reminds me Anna Tarusina in this season's JGP. Someone who has clean skate but somehow doesn't receive proper recognition from judges.

FS101

Rinkside
I thought Sofia did an amazing job at her short performance at Skate America and was so clean and massively underscored. In CS Lombardi’s, when she had troubles with her double axel in her short, she got a 64 and ehh PC’s scores. But here she was clean and gave a great performamce her score was the same. I think she deserved more in her score, with her short being at least worth 67-68. I hope she won’t be underscored in the free and in future competitions.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Seriously, her PCS is seven!!! points lower than TES? How does it come that it is one of the lowest in the competition? Did the judges realized she is not junior anymore? Even Chartrand, who was hopelessly last, had nearly the same PCS. Sofia reminds me Anna Tarusina in this season's JGP. Someone who has clean skate but somehow doesn't receive proper recognition from judges.

Lower than what she got as a junior (TSS wise at least)
I'm shocked and angry, gotta say :devil:

I really hope she can skate lights-out and grab a medal. Preferably gold but I'm not picky - a medal is a medal

Alifyre

On the Ice
Great skate from Sofia today, I had so much fun watching her free skate! I never had her on my podium picks, but honestly that free forced me to root for her. I'm so pleased she got a medal for it!

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
My QuEeN!! She was so amazing! It seems she copes with pressure and big crowds very well. That was pretty much the best I’ve seen her skate! So deserving of her medal. A great start [emoji1373][emoji1373]

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
I was so happy for her. Very smooth and seemed fast. But do her "Tanos" really improve her score? They look distractingly bad to me. I can't imagine she gets the bullet point for air position.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I enjoyed her LP so much. The first time she did the gun-fingers and winked at the camera I was like "Um, I don't know if I like this..." But then by the end of the program I was a full convert. I was cheering. :biggrin::love: