Alisa Lozko | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Alisa Lozko

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Hoping to fix her habitually low & underrotated jumps with the help of that group. You know, Mishin is not the coach who can be slighted by any skater so easily.

Right. But we don't forget Mishin is 76 y. o. ! He looks good but I don't think he can work as some years ago......

Yasmina1996

Rinkside
Alisa is 5th on the St. Petersburg so she qualified for Nationals Elder age which will be skated early April. I am happy about this!

Sweet Dream

Final Flight
Right. But we don't forget Mishin is 76 y. o. ! He looks good but I don't think he can work as some years ago......

It is not about how old Mishin is, but the way he should be treated by his students. Whenever a skater's competition strength is on the decline, her coach will always take the blame for everything. Why? Many people here are so used to defending the skater only based on some subjective & one-sided accounts. That is why I am getting tired of this forum day after day. No one is infallible in this world, but the skater should learn how to respect their coaches & elders.

Meoima

Match Penalty
It is not about how old Mishin is, but the way he should be treated by his students. Whenever a skater's competition strength is on the decline, her coach will always take the blame for everything. Why? Many people here are so used to defending the skater only based on some subjective & one-sided accounts. That is why I am getting tired of this forum day after day. No one is infallible in this world, but the skater should learn how to respect their coaches & elders.
There is a reason why she wants to leave Mishin's group. She has every rights to leave if she can't stand them.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
There is a reason why she wants to leave Mishin's group. She has every rights to leave if she can't stand them.

I think Alisa never was Mishin's student. She trained/trains in that school but there are many coaches who are working there.

Last edited:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
I think Alisa never was Mishin's student. She trained/trains in that school but there are many coaches who are working there.
She was mainly a Mishina and Taurturov (sp) student like Nugumanova. Since Liza was the one promoted to Mishin's core group, I'm assuming she saw no progress (or saw herself stuck in the back) and moved to Eteri's temporarily.

adelia

Record Breaker
She was mainly a Mishina and Taurturov (sp) student like Nugumanova. Since Liza was the one promoted to Mishin's core group, I'm assuming she saw no progress (or saw herself stuck in the back) and moved to Eteri's temporarily.
Tataurov was moved to the new rink last year and many of his students (the better ones) were passed on to Gachinski.

adelia

Record Breaker
Alisa, for whatever reasons , has been very unhappy for some time. The mistake made here was the timing of the coaching switch and not the move itself, since you can't change clubs mid-season. However, I don't think anyone should be blaming a 14 year old girl for this since her parents are the ones who would have had made such a decision. Her punishment was rather harsh considering several adult skaters did similar things in recent years and got away unpunished.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Alisa, for whatever reasons , has been very unhappy for some time. The mistake made here was the timing of the coaching switch and not the move itself, since you can't change clubs mid-season. However, I don't think anyone should be blaming a 14 year old girl for this since her parents are the ones who would have had made such a decision. Her punishment was rather harsh considering several adult skaters did similar things in recent years and got away unpunished.
I totally agree.

Last edited:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Not to mention she is not even Russian No3 in senior or junior. She is just a 2nd tier junior skater and there is nothing to fight over her. If she is unhappy she can leave. Why they punish the poor girl this way.

adelia

Record Breaker
Not to mention she is not even Russian No3 in senior or junior. She is just a 2nd tier junior skater and there is nothing to fight over her. If she is unhappy she can leave. Why they punish the poor girl this way.
The punishment is very puzzling, yes. There are a lot of strange things going on these days. Oh well.