2016 Finlandia Trophy Ladies FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Finlandia Trophy Ladies FS

mrrice

Record Breaker
What's up with ringing phones this year? Serafima SAKHANOVICH, is a great skater but, IMO, that program and costume are not good enough for her. Her spins are fast and centered and her positions are beautiful that haircutter layback was Gorgeous, but the pony tail has to go. It looks like she's at practice. She was definitely the best skater so far but, I think she a has the talent to place even higher.

Last edited:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Gorgeous, but the pony tail has to go. It looks like she's at practice. She was definitely the best skater so far but, I think she a has the talent to place even higher.

Sima used to tear up the JGP along with Medvedeva, they were neck-and-neck at the top for years. Things have changed ever since last season... :noshake:

Sima looked exhausted after that skate, red-faced... but she pulled it out better than I expected.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
To be fair, Sima had the ringing phone first ;) She skated that program last season. I'm glad she changed her dress.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The music makes me flash back to 2014-15 GPF, "One day I will fly away", and a year later Ashley won World silver just like the lyrics.

mrrice

Record Breaker
I don't know if this was the best choice of music for her. Ashley used this for 2, count em', 2 seasons and just came off a silver at worlds. This music needs Ashley's "OTT-ness" or it simply overpowers the skater. Pretty costume though.

Vickys21

Rinkside
Sima used to tear up the JGP along with Medvedeva, they were neck-and-neck at the top for years. Things have changed ever since last season... :noshake:

Sima looked exhausted after that skate, red-faced... but she pulled it out better than I expected.

And Medvedeva was always criticized for being so slow while in juniors...

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Oh dear. Helery has great flow in her movements, but no jumps. With proper jumps she could be special.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Not nearly as strong as she was in the short. You could see that she was having Stamina issue's at the end of her program. I wish people select music by Celion Deon. Her voice so famous that you simply can't outskate her huge voice. I know she's disappointed but, that's where belongs after that skate.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i think you are not allowed in the country if you are not ;) lol

and as I watch the streaming with finnish commentary, wow... i love the sound of their language
My guess is that in Finland you're not even allowed near a rink if you're not.