2016 Skate Canada Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate Canada Free Dance

auser

Record Breaker
I think I liked that dance, but I have to admit I was a little distracted because I just found out the rice cooker I'm using to make dinner right now has be recalled for risk of shock, electrocution, and fire.

Do I wait until dinner is ready, or turn it off now. Keep in mind I'm not sober right now
Why risk it? I would miss your posts ruffledgrouse. So maybe I am just being selfish - you are probably hungry.:laugh:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I started it. I dont like Bjork because of the screeching. It is a personal thing. Try not to take what was just really joking around so seriously. You will put out an eye. Maybe your own.

glorybox6

Final Flight
What's happened to P/I? They looked very rough in places here. They used to hold such promise!

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I think I liked that dance, but I have to admit I was a little distracted because I just found out the rice cooker I'm using to make dinner right now has be recalled for risk of shock, electrocution, and fire.

Do I wait until dinner is ready, or turn it off now. Keep in mind I'm not sober right now

Friend: "Grouse, how did you spend your Saturday night?"

You: "well, I got blackout drunk while livestreaming a skating competition and posting on a message board about said figure skating competition... and then my rice cooker exploded! What a mess! But at least I found some hilarious memes about it!"

:rofl:

slider11

Medalist
mmmhhh...really like Paul and Islam but it doesn't look like they're getting the technical levels. Really lovely performance.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I think I've come to the conclusion that with Paul and Islam, I LOVE her, but find him a drag. She's just got this lovely ethereal quality and the Lieberstraum really highlights it. But he's not up to her level.

Lota

Record Breaker
It's like P/I are going nowhere. Which is really sad, because I like them :(

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Remember that time when Alex and Mitch beat Piper and Paul?

... seems like eons ago.

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I started it. I dont like Bjork because of the screeching. It is a personal thing. Try not to take what was just really joking around so seriously. You will put out an eye. Maybe your own.

Facetiousness doesn't always come across on the forums. Happens to the best of us- I've set off a couple of unexpected dramabombs in my day, too :console: