Alexandra Trusova | Page 32 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
someone wrote to Sasha in her instagram: "I guess, you did learned a penta jump, but you keep it a secret."

I keep hoping one of these Russian ladies will do a quad (or more :laugh:) that they've been training in secret and shock everyone.

Ded Moroz

LADIES QUAD CLUB
On the Ice
Country
United-Nations
E,
Regarding your good reply in Anya's thread about Sasha's SP costume.

I generally feel the same about Yellow on ice, but not absolutely.
Mono or multi-tone bodysuits matter not to me, I can be fine with either.

If Sasha came out dressed in the iconic yellow bodysuit of the Bride, that would override any other general costume qualm/s I might have.

I shouldn't dare, but I'm hoping she will KILL it!!

j00mla

Made in USSR
Final Flight
E,
Regarding your good reply in Anya's thread about Sasha's SP costume.

I generally feel the same about Yellow on ice, but not absolutely.
Mono or multi-tone bodysuits matter not to me, I can be fine with either.

If Sasha came out dressed in the iconic yellow bodysuit of the Bride, that would override any other general costume qualm/s I might have.

The further she strays from the yellow bodysuit, the less I will like it.

I shouldn't dare, but I'm hoping she will KILL it!!

they can use black&yellow https://www.instagram.com/p/BmGHolbDYqN/?taken-by=avtrusova

GINO

On the Ice
Hi folks. At the next stage of the junior Grand Prix Sasha opens her season. In this connection I decided to give her fans(including myself) a small gift.
All available videos with Alexandra in one place. Videos were collected from almost all official competitions in which participated Sasha.
Of 31 competitions 28 you will find on this channel(not found Moscow Championships(Younger Age) 2014, Sergey Volkov Memorial(Younger Age) 2014 and Tallin Trophy (Novice girls) 2015).
And other important things like interview, victory ceremony, EX, dance etc. I didn't upload any fan videos. For each season there is a playlist (where the SP and FS are located).
In the description I write Sasha's competitive history and several links on which you can find information about the main character.
All videos were put out in chronological order. At the moment the work is over, about 120 videos have been uploaded in the last 3 days.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrhyXun5OuQJ5GKGYIc4iJA Thanks for attention.