Daria Pavliuchenko & Denis Khodykin | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Daria Pavliuchenko & Denis Khodykin

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Eteri is helping Dasha with her jumps! (link in Russian ladies thread :))
This is a great move for them -- maybe net year they can include a 3F-3T or 3Lz-3T in their free :)

The Finn

Record Breaker
Now that we know that A/R is taking a break, I think it is great news that they will move to seniors. There is even a real chance that they might be sent to Euros or Worlds next season, at their 1st senior season. That would be something.

Hopefully they will get 2 GP events now that A/R is out.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Too bad that Sui/Han has WD but this creates new opportunities for Dasha & Denis. They now have a good chance at medaling at both of their GP events. That would be something, can't wait to see how it goes.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Too bad that Sui/Han has WD but this creates new opportunities for Dasha & Denis. They now have a good chance at medaling at both of their GP events. That would be something, can't wait to see how it goes.

Now that S/H are out the only interest I have in the pairs GP is P/K and the new Chinese pair. With the depleted field, P/K could potentially make the final depending on their progress over the summer.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Now that S/H are out the only interest I have in the pairs GP is P/K and the new Chinese pair. With the depleted field, P/K could potentially make the final depending on their progress over the summer.

They could but they would have to beat Della Monica / Guarise which could be doable but it wouldn't be an easy task. Especially since P/K will face them at both GP events. TES-wise P/K can handle the italians but it remains to be seen how P/K's PCS scores will improve.

s_parks

Record Breaker
They could but they would have to beat Della Monica / Guarise which could be doable but it wouldn't be an easy task. Especially since P/K will face them at both GP events. TES-wise P/K can handle the italians but it remains to be seen how P/K's PCS scores will improve.

Oh, I don't expect them to. DM/G will especially see a pcs advantage with the very top pairs out. P/K will expectedly be fairly low on pcs as a very young and still developing team. Though very few teams competing right now seem to be consistent, so it's simply in the realm of possibility. :p

s_parks

Record Breaker
Ooh, are they really doing swan lake? That makes two Russian senior pairs- I believe B/K are reusing their lp from last season. I can't wait to see Daria and Denis's version. Also really curious about their great gatsby program- test skates can't come fast enough!

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Ooh, are they really doing swan lake? That makes two Russian senior pairs- I believe B/K are reusing their lp from last season. I can't wait to see Daria and Denis's version. Also really curious about their great gatsby program- test skates can't come fast enough!

:scratch2:
B/K's 17-18 season music:
SP - Sochi Sarabanda by Alexander Goldstein
FS- The Nutcracker by Petr I. Tchaikovski

s_parks

Record Breaker
do we have any videos of them at the test skates? It seems there's only videos of T/M of all the pairs... :slink:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
They are first after the SP with 72.07.
(the pair in second has 70+)
I hope they can win their first event of the season! I can really see them getting the third worlds and euros spot