How to print out your all event Tickets | Golden Skate

How to print out your all event Tickets

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
If you have problems printing out your all event ticket package tickets today, dont feel bad.
But with Eric's help at the SAP center, I figured it out.
Here is what you do.
1. Recieve an email from SAP center today
2. Click on "Click here" to log into your SAP Center Account Manager.
3. Log in if you have an account, or set up an account, or if you cant remember your password, click on that.
4. The goal is to get to your personal account manager screen.
5. Click on the "Manage tickets" blue box
6. A calander will pop up. Chose the month you want to peruse for your individual tickets, chose the day and event on that day. Click on the event, say Sr. Ladies FS Jan 5th
7. Click on the print at home button, then the seat box, then the blue print button. You will go to a separate screen.
8. Click the "Continue to Print" button. You will make it to the next screen.
9. Click on the agree to terms of use box and the now blue "submit" box at the bottom of the screen.
10. A PDF will be formed. I see the pdf at the bottom of my screen. I click on it and print it out (and I saved mine too)
Congratulation! You have just printed out one ticket. Note that it says to bring the entire 8x11 sheet to the arena.
11. Now, hit the account manager tab at the top of your computer and the "manage more tickets" button and go to another event on the calander and repeat steps 6-10
Congratulations! You have just printed out 19 tickets, or wereabouts. I am too rummy from this to think straight!:eeking: 6 of those will be the Solar4. I will recount and look for hanging chad

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
So we have to print the tickets? I was under the impression you could show your tickets on your phone...

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
So we have to print the tickets? I was under the impression you could show your tickets on your phone...

I see a little phone appear early in the process so that may be the gateway to that for those of you who made it into the 21st century. ;)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker

OK, I do see the little mobile symbol so you can have the tickets sent to your smartfone. I dont know if you can do both, but I will send them a note.
I do not see a practice pass so I dont know how they will handle that so I will ask that also.

Chris who has a degree in electronics and doesnt trust any of those darned transistors.....:p

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
From the email:

Accessing Practice Sessions:

• [*=left]Your All-Session tickets entitles you to access all practice sessions at SAP Center and Solar4America Ice at San Jose.
    [*=left]Please be prepared to show your All-Session tickets to an usher to verify access to practice sessions.
to me that sounds like the tickets will have a special code different from the other types of tickets? idk.

- - - Updated - - -

I was too but this is what the email says:
  • IMPORTANT: Tickets MUST be printed in advance! Use a desktop or laptop computer that is connected to a printer to access and print your pdf tickets. Do not use your mobile phone to print pdf tickets.

Carolla5501

On the Ice
If you have gmail the link is probably in your promotions tab.

And don't forget you paid a HUGE fee for the privilege of printing your own tickets.

And not all my tickets are showing... Oh fun!

And in spite of Chris's great instructions I can't print. This system is so bad that San Jose should not be allowed to have Nationals again until they come up with a 21st century ticketing system!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker

And don't forget you paid a HUGE fee for the privilege of printing your own tickets.

And in spite of Chris's great instructions I can't print. This system is so bad that San Jose should not be allowed to have Nationals again until they come up with a 21st century ticketing system!

I feel your pain. I have three college degrees and It took 2 calls to Eric at SAP to figure out how to print. This is ridiculas.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Update. Just got off the phone with Eric for the fifth time. At first he said that the tickets would say "all event package" and that would get us into the practices. I then pointed out that the tickets, at least mine, dont say that. He said no worries, the tickets would get us into the practices.

Update 2. Do NOT attempt to print out all the tickets and THEN download the mobile tickets. The computer will change the barcode for each session and the printed tickets then wont work. If you attempt to re-print out tickets, it will warn you of the changing barcode. I saved the PDFs, all 19 of them, for emergencies and I would reccommend you bring your original receipt or a copy or pic thereof, to the event in case you have an issue getting in. Eric says in California they have lots of problems with scams, so they use this system. What could possibly go wrong?

I use HP "Instant Ink" so the 19 sheets cost me 20 cents or so, but I can see many of you burning through a cartridge, at your time and expense.

If you would like to talk with Eric, his direct line is 408-999-5794 and he is very good about getting back to people who leave a message. Remember, Eric didnt create this monster....

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker

Let me know at what point you get stuck, I am curious. I think I have pushed all the buttons in every permutation there is to find out what works on my computer, keeping careful notes. Maybe I can help if Eric cant.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
From the email:

[/LIST]
to me that sounds like the tickets will have a special code different from the other types of tickets? idk.

- - - Updated - - -

I was too but this is what the email says:

[/LIST]

Yeah, I decided to print the tickets but Eric says the Mobile sybol works when you click on the calander event and the event pops up...and I do see it but I am a coward, unlike Mrs. P. ;)
Paper Chris

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
If you would like to talk with Eric, his direct line is 408-999-5794 and he is very good about getting back to people who leave a message. Remember, Eric didnt create this monster....

Eric is fantastic! I worked with him when I wanted to switch seats so I could sit with my friends!

Carolla5501

On the Ice
I've actually talk to Eric in the past. He called to try to sell me tickets but I had already bought them. I've sent a message asking why I can't leave them on my phone. I only have the weekend tickets so I don't have access to practices. If I can just access them through the phone and have them scan my phone that seems the easiest option.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I've actually talk to Eric in the past. He called to try to sell me tickets but I had already bought them. I've sent a message asking why I can't leave them on my phone. I only have the weekend tickets so I don't have access to practices. If I can just access them through the phone and have them scan my phone that seems the easiest option.

Okay so I tested it on my phone, you CAN use moble, just click on the link from the email that says they're available and log in, then choose the event and it'll pull it up.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker

I would ask Eric for sure but I think you can just leave them on your phone. Hey, they let you download them, didnt they? Like I said, I am going to carry the original receipt that I purchased them. I wouldnt listen to their, err, threats that you have to treat the tickets like cash....
Toni is right. Eric is a great guy. But I bet he pulls out all his hair after the next two weeks, though.
For me, the safest thing I can do is print the tickets, and save the PDFs if I have to print them again (On line so I can print them anywhere.)
The back up for people whose phone goes dead is just to log back onto the website and print out the tickets with the changed bar code. Or get a new phone and download them. I cant wait to see how they handle ins and outs.

mrrice

Record Breaker
I would ask Eric for sure but I think you can just leave them on your phone. Hey, they let you download them, didnt they? Like I said, I am going to carry the original receipt that I purchased them. I wouldnt listen to their, err, threats that you have to treat the tickets like cash....
Toni is right. Eric is a great guy. But I bet he pulls out all his hair after the next two weeks, though.
For me, the safest thing I can do is print the tickets, and save the PDFs if I have to print them again (On line so I can print them anywhere.)
The back up for people whose phone goes dead is just to log back onto the website and print out the tickets with the changed bar code. Or get a new phone and download them. I cant wait to see how they handle ins and outs.

Is there a section where GS Members are planning to sit? It sounds like things might be filling up and since my friends will be here for Thanksgiving. Maybe we'll try to order our tickets while they're here.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Is there a section where GS Members are planning to sit? It sounds like things might be filling up and since my friends will be here for Thanksgiving. Maybe we'll try to order our tickets while they're here.

I'm in section 220, not sure what the availability is anymore, but there were several seats still up for grabs near me a couple weeks ago.