2025 Boston World Championships All-Event Tickets | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2025 Boston World Championships All-Event Tickets

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
From my understanding it will be more than whatever the cheapest all event ticket / 8 events is since they want you to buy all event tickets.
If it's anything like Montreal.... It will be way more to buy individual sessions. My friends who came with me bought one day at a time (different days). The cheapest they got was 1/6 of my 7 day pass or one day which is pretty reasonable but not the same seat quality... the others, who bought a bit later and comparable seats to mine, it was about 1/3 of my pass... So it's double the price or so.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I received an email from SCOB today about booking hotels, so if you are going to Boston next March, probably best to start making reservations.

Looking at the booking page, the Residence Inn Boston Harbor is already sold out. I had considered staying there but as I noted upthread, I made a booking at the Sonder the Hancock, which is about a 10 minute walk to the venue, has a kitchen and is walking distance to Whole Foods.

This is to remind and update you about hotel reservations for the ISU World Figure Skating Championships® 2025.

REMINDER:

The links to book for MOST of the hotels with which the LOC (Local Organizing Committee) has contracted will be posted on Monday, April 1st at 12:00 pm EST on the Hotels page of the website. Below are step-by-step instructions on how to book a room should you prefer assistance.

UPDATES:

New Hotels

We are still negotiating agreements with a few of the hotels in close proximity to TD Garden. Our goal is to offer you the most options possible with the most attractive rates. If there is a property you like in close proximity to TD Garden and it is not listed as a future official hotel, it is because we were not able to come to an arrangement we thought suitable for the event and its spectators.

Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill

One of the official hotels, the Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill, will NOT be open for booking until mid-May. We will post the link on the HOTELS page of the official website and include information in that month’s email communication when the link is available.

Booking Process

In the event that our room blocks at any of the official hotels become fully booked, we will be notified by the appropriate hotel contact, and will work with them to secure additional rooms. Because all hotels operate on a dynamic pricing system, the official rates for any additional rooms may be at a new price.

Hotel Details

The LOC has arranged for negotiated special rates at all of our listed properties to assist ticket holders with their travel plans for the event. We do not however, have the knowledge or expertise to advise ticket holders further, beyond what we have listed for information on the HOTELS section of the official website. We encourage you to contact the hotels directly for specific questions you may have regarding amenities and other conveniences.

STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Visit isuworlds2025.com

2. Go to the Attend Tab at the top of the page

3. Click Hotels

4. Scroll down to see a listing of all Official Event Hotels

5. Find the hotel at which you would like to book

6. Click Learn More

7. Scroll down to Hotel’s “Book Now” button

8. Click Hotel’s “Book Now” button to be redirected to the hotel’s direct booking website.

PREVIOUS EMAILS

We have archived the previous months’ emails for anyone who would like to refer to them. You can find those emails here.

Ben Anderson

Ticket Chair

ISU World Figure Skating Championships® 2025

nguyhm

On the Ice
Are the All events tickets all sold out. I tried to buy one for my friend and kept getting an error message "insufficient quantity remaining". Any help would greatly be appreciated.

nguyhm

On the Ice
I received an email from SCOB today about booking hotels, so if you are going to Boston next March, probably best to start making reservations.

Looking at the booking page, the Residence Inn Boston Harbor is already sold out. I had considered staying there but as I noted upthread, I made a booking at the Sonder the Hancock, which is about a 10 minute walk to the venue, has a kitchen and is walking distance to Whole Foods.
Thank you for sharing the info. I was able to book a room at the Westin.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I booked my hotel today. Booked the Westin Copley Place. I was not surprised at these prices (many ranging from $229 - $259). For these hotels, these are very good prices. I have stayed at three different Residence Inn hotels during my travels, and most people love the free buffet breakfast. We were very pleased with our Montreal stay at Residence Inn.

R.D.

Record Breaker
The good news if Boston tickets and hotels are selling out is that there will be another good crowd there. Who said figure skating was dead ?
Not surprised here, 2016 was well attended and there is a relatively strong local and regional fan base.

For those not able to get their desired hotel arrangement or seat I would not worry. In 2016, rooms opened up at previously “sold out” hotels about a month out. Also tickets (including great ones in some cases) can be had pretty much right up to the event’s start. At least that was my experience…

macy

Record Breaker
If it's anything like Montreal.... It will be way more to buy individual sessions. My friends who came with me bought one day at a time (different days). The cheapest they got was 1/6 of my 7 day pass or one day which is pretty reasonable but not the same seat quality... the others, who bought a bit later and comparable seats to mine, it was about 1/3 of my pass... So it's double the price or so.
i was thinking of waiting to see how much tickets would be for free skates only as even the cheapest all event tickets would be more than i want to spend. guess i'll find out.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i was thinking of waiting to see how much tickets would be for free skates only as even the cheapest all event tickets would be more than i want to spend. guess i'll find out.
Fair enough. Montreal was different in that sense as they sold full days and not sessions. If you can get only the four FPs sessions, it may be cheaper. Especially if they do hold qualifying rounds and what not.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Not surprised here, 2016 was well attended and there is a relatively strong local and regional fan base.
Montreal sales were slow to start as we have experienced a very slow return after one of the longest COVID lockdown. Concert halls are still often half empty. The turn out for worlds surpassed my expectations. I guess the situation is different with Boston.
For those not able to get their desired hotel arrangement or seat I would not worry. In 2016, rooms opened up at previously “sold out” hotels about a month out. Also tickets (including great ones in some cases) can be had pretty much right up to the event’s start. At least that was my experience…

Minz

It's not over till it's over
Medalist
Country
United-States
My Dad and I are probably going to book hotels soon. He's definitely a little apprehensive about spending 5 days watching skating but I told him that we can maybe do some college tours while we're there so we'll get some use out of it.

macy

Record Breaker
Fair enough. Montreal was different in that sense as they sold full days and not sessions. If you can get only the four FPs sessions, it may be cheaper. Especially if they do hold qualifying rounds and what not.
well, shoot. i'd hate to wait to find that out and end up paying more. do you recall when Montreal began selling the single day passes?

ETA it seems they are actually doing QRs per the official website, they have Monday and Tuesday as qualifying rounds & official practice. interesting as that hasn't passed yet right?

Last edited: