2025 Boston World Championships All-Event Tickets | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2025 Boston World Championships All-Event Tickets

nguyhm

On the Ice
Does anyone know where the skaters' entrance is? The seating map shows where the officials platform is (I'm guessing that's where the judges will be) but I like seating close to where the skaters enter.

mtvessel

Spectator
How do I know what seat numbers I want? I can't seem to find a seat map that goes down to the seat number level. Anybody got a link? TIA!

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We're you allowed to choose your specific seat or just section? I won't be able to look until later due to work.

I was able to select my seat, but there is no guarantee that you will get that specific seat. If I'm remembering correctly, there is an option to let the site select the next best seat, should your selection not be available.

How do I know what seat numbers I want? I can't seem to find a seat map that goes down to the seat number level. Anybody got a link? TIA!

From what I saw, there were drop down menus for the seat numbers. Say that there are 25 seats in a row, you will get a drop down menu that is numbered from 1 - 25. Numbers 1 and 25 would be the end/aisle seats.

mtvessel

Spectator
I was able to select my seat, but there is no guarantee that you will get that specific seat. If I'm remembering correctly, there is an option to let the site select the next best seat, should your selection not be available.

From what I saw, there were drop down menus for the seat numbers. Say that there are 25 seats in a row, you will get a drop down menu that is numbered from 1 - 25. Numbers 1 and 25 would be the end/aisle seats.
Thanks for the info. The thing is, some of the ticket offerings go up to the middle of a row. I was trying to figure out what seats those might be. Considering how they've broken up the price levels, the online form is pretty unhelpful, and these are not cheap tickets!

We'll see what happens.

Slinky787

Spectator
I happened to visit the World Championships page and to my surprise, it appears that ticket sales are starting next week for all event packages (minus the EX), nearly 15 months before the actual event. I'm not ready for this, lol.

For 2016 Worlds in Boston, tickets went on sale about a year in advance and we weren't allowed to pick our specific seats, but request sections and rows. I hope that changes this year. I wound up buying Balcony circle (first 2 rows) which was $350 at the time, it's now $500. They gave me second row seats, so I may as well pick the upper balcony for the same price. The view from up there wasn't bad and I was able to sit in other areas closer to the rink during some of the less sold out events and practices. And yes they also made you buy the EX tickets separately. I skipped the Gala last time, might do it again.
About hiw long foes it take to get the email confirma
I happened to visit the World Championships page and to my surprise, it appears that ticket sales are starting next week for all event packages (minus the EX), nearly 15 months before the actual event. I'm not ready for this, lol.

For 2016 Worlds in Boston, tickets went on sale about a year in advance and we weren't allowed to pick our specific seats, but request sections and rows. I hope that changes this year. I wound up buying Balcony circle (first 2 rows) which was $350 at the time, it's now $500. They gave me second row seats, so I may as well pick the upper balcony for the same price. The view from up there wasn't bad and I was able to sit in other areas closer to the rink during some of the less sold out events and practices. And yes they also made you buy the EX tickets separately. I skipped the Gala after the purchase of all event tickets after the initial purchase?

For 2016 Worlds in Boston, tickets went on sale about a year in advance and we weren't allowed to pick our specific seats, but request sections and rows. I hope that changes this year. I wound up buying Balcony circle (first 2 rows) which was $350 at the time, it's now $500. They gave me second row seats, so I may as well pick the upper balcony for the same price. The view from up there wasn't bad and I was able to sit in other areas closer to the rink during some of the less sold out events and practices. And yes they also made you buy the EX tickets separately. I skipped the Gala last time, might do it again.
How Long till they send a confirmation email with seat location after purchasing all event tick

How Long does it take to receive seat location confirmation email after purchase on All-Event tickets?

charmblade

Final Flight
Definitely curious to see how the process plays out. I had a 10am work meeting (priorities, unfortunately) so was playing around on the site a little early and discovered the form went live before 10. I think I submitted mine at 9:59 and hadn’t received any confirmation until I just got an email at 5pm saying they had higher than expected demand and acknowledging I had submitted my info and that they’ll get back to me with details eventually, whatever that means. I had screenshotted the “you’ve submitted the form” page because it had an order number.

Who knows what happens next. They did say they would reach out or confirm with folks in the order their forms were submitted.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just purchased the Upper Balcony $350 tickets, I requested Row 3 in Section 319, seat 1 (aisle). I took a look at Ticketmaster to see the seat numbers - just look for any event at TD Garden and see what seat numbers are available in the section you want. (Finding a seating chart with actual seat numbers, forget about it!)

I sat in 319 in 2016 for most events and yes, while you can't see the skaters expressions up close, the view wasn't terrible, especially if you want to see ice coverage from above. (I may bring binoculars this time to see things up close)

It's above the Kiss and Cry and you can also see the skaters enter the rink from that vantage point, that is if they don't change the layout this time. I'm going to skip the Gala, I think it's ridiculous that Gala seats aren't included in the package (as they are with Montreal Worlds). It will save me a night of lodging, too as well as extra money for that ticket.

Last edited:

nguyhm

On the Ice
I received an email with seat assignment today. I got the row I requested but not the section. I'm still undecided whether I should call LOC to request a change.

Slinky787

Spectator
I received an email with seat assignment today. I got the row I requested but not the section. I'm still undecided whether I should call LOC to request a change.
Well the dates to receive a call is not til the end of December. How far is it from the section you requested?

Slinky787

Spectator
Well the dates to receive a call is not til the end of December. How far is it from the section you requested?
What section did you request and what did they give you? I requested section 112, but added that I wanted to be as close to that section & row as possible in tge request comment section on my order.
My CC went through at 10:01AM on Wed. I haven't received an seat confirmation email yet. 🤔

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Got confirmation by email this morning—no phone call. Got the section that was my first choice, and it looks like I got an aisle seat, which I specifically requested. The seats are further from the ice than I would have liked (higher row), but all in all, I have to say I’m pleased

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just purchased the Upper Balcony $350 tickets, I requested Row 3 in Section 319, seat 1 (aisle). I took a look at Ticketmaster to see the seat numbers - just look for any event at TD Garden and see what seat numbers are available in the section you want. (Finding a seating chart with actual seat numbers, forget about it!)

I sat in 319 in 2016 for most events and yes, while you can't see the skaters expressions up close, the view wasn't terrible, especially if you want to see ice coverage from above. (I may bring binoculars this time to see things up close)

It's above the Kiss and Cry and you can also see the skaters enter the rink from that vantage point, that is if they don't change the layout this time. I'm going to skip the Gala, I think it's ridiculous that Gala seats aren't included in the package (as they are with Montreal Worlds). It will save me a night of lodging, too as well as extra money for that ticket.
I got the confirmation email today from the LOC from SCOB (SCOBLOC?) that I indeed got the seat I requested above, so I'm happy. Aisle seats are a blessing and a curse, but I prefer them. And I'm only one row behind where I was last time for the same price I paid in 2016.

nguyhm

On the Ice
I requested section 301 row 3 seat 1 and was assigned section 303 row 3 seat 12. I like sitting a bit close to the skaters' entrance but was not sure where it would be so I took a chance that it would be somewhere at the right corner close to section 301. Section 303 is a bit further to the left corner so it might work out for the better. It's so high up anyway may be it wouldn't matter.

Slinky787

Spectator
I got the confirmation email today from the LOC from SCOB (SCOBLOC?) that I indeed got the seat I requested above, so I'm happy. Aisle seats are a blessing and a curse, but I prefer them. And I'm only one row behind where I was last time for the same price I paid in 2016.
When you git the email what was the email "name" it came from.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
When did you get the email? I'm still waiting.

I got my email confirmation on Sunday the 19th. The email also states this:

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Local Organizing Committee (“LOC”) at [email protected]. The LOC offices are open Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Due to higher than anticipated volume, please allow up to five business days for a representative of the ticketing team to contact you.

You could try to contact them at the email address, if you haven't received a confirmation yet.