7 Ashley WAGNER USA 6 64.12
    8 Serafima SAKHANOVICH RUS 5 66.28
    9 Kaori SAKAMOTO JPN 2 69.40
    10 Gabrielle DALEMAN CAN 3 68.08
    11 Satoko MIYAHARA JPN 1 70.72

No. Name Nation
    1 Gabrielle DALEMAN
    SP: "Habanera" (from "Carmen") by George Bizet; choreo by Lori Nichol
    FS: "Gladiator Rhapsody" by Hans Zimmer, "Now We Are Free" (from "Gladiator" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Lori Nichol
    CAN
    2 Xiangning LI
    SP: "Nuovo Cinema Paradiso;" choreo by David Wilson
    FS: Raymonda, Opus 57, by A. Glazunov; choreo by David Wilson
    CHN
    3 Satoko MIYAHARA
    SP: "Sayuri's Theme" from Memoirs of a Geisha, soundtrack by John Williams; choreo by Lori Nichol, Tom Dickson
    FS: Madame Butterfly Act 3 by Giacomo Puccini, Goro's Entrance (Madame Butterfly Act 2) by Giacomo Puccini, Butterfly Bids Her Child Farewell (Madame Butterfly Act 2) by Giacomo Puccini, Prelude; choreo by Lori Nichol, Tom Dickson
    JPN
    4 Kaori SAKAMOTO
    SP "Moonlight Sonata" (changed from "Danse Macabre" by Camille Saint-Saens), choreo. by Kenji Sakamoto
    FS Amelie soundtrack by Yann Tierson; choreo. by Benoit Richaud
    JPN
    WD Dabin CHOI
    SP: "Papa Can You Hear Me," choreo. by Kenji Miyamoto
    FS: Seven Gypsy Melodies by Antonin Dvorak, Songs My Mother Taught Me by Antonin Dvorak; choreo. by David Wilson
    KOR
    5 Alena LEONOVA
    SP: "Bla Bla Bla Cha Cha Cha" by Petta Booka; choreo by Olga Glinka, Valentin Molotov
    FS: "Tune Maari Entriyaan" (Bollywood Selection); choreo by Olga Glinka, Valentin Molotov
    RUS
    WD Anna POGORILAYA
    SP: "Esperanza" by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Nikolai Morozov, Viktor Adonev, Sergei Pliskin
    FS: Swan Lake by Petr I. Tchaikovski; choreo by Nikolai Morozov, Adonev, Sergei Pliskin
    RUS
    6 Serafima SAKHANOVICH
    SP: "And The Waltz Goes On" composed by Anthony Hopkins; choreo by Nikita Mikahailov
    FS: Aranjuez by Joaquin Rodrigo; choreo by Nikita Mikahailov
    RUS
    7 Polina TSURSKAYA
    SP: Light of the Seven (Games of Thrones soundtrack) by Ramin Djawadi (last season's program); choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz
    FS: Nocturne in F Minor Op. 55, No. 1 by Frederic Chopin (arr. by Chad Lawson for Piano), "Song for the Little Sparrow" performed by Patricia Kaas; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz
    RUS
    8 Nicole RAJICOVA
    SP: "Une page d'amour" by Nathalia Mansner; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
    FS: "Rain In Your Black Eyes" by Ezio Bosso; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
    SVK
    9 Karen CHEN
    SP: "El Tango de Roxanne" from Moulin Rouge, sung by Jose Feliciano; choreo by Mark Pillay, Karen Chen
    FS: "Slow Dancing in the Big City" (soundtrack) by Bill Conti; choreo by Mark Pillay, Karen Chen
    USA
    10 Bradie TENNELL
    SP: Taegukgi Soundtrack; choreo by Scott Brown
    FS: Cinderella; choreo by Benoit Richard
    USA
    11 Ashley WAGNER
    SP: "Hip Hip Chin Chin" performed by Club des Belugas; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
    FS: "Diamonds" (from "Moulin Rouge" soundtrack), "One Day I'll Fly Away" (from "Moulin Rouge" soundtrack), "The Show Must Go On" (from "Moulin Rouge" soundtrack); choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
    USA
    Last edited by dorispulaski; 11-26-2017 at 06:45 AM.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    So musical chair start in few hours

It's close, I still hope Ashley can qualified.
    But so far, all the ladies event are an unpredictable mess !!!!

Bona Fide Member

5 Not allowed!
    fingers crossed for Polina
    hope she can do what Zagi did on her second GP

Bona Fide Member

4 Not allowed!
    I hope Satoko and Kaori can help Wakaba to get into GPF!

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    That is not a good draw for Bradie. It's not so much that she has to go first in the final flight but, she's so far away from Gabby that overtaking her for the Bronze will be more difficult with so many skaters between them. However, If she lays down a good program, she could stay ahead of Ashley and that would put her directly on the judges radar at Nationals!!

6 Not allowed!
    My wish is for Kaori to skate a clean Amelie program and get on the podium. This will hopefully push her PCS so that at Nationals she is a contender for an Olympic spot, on equal footing with Mai and Marin. I think she's got amazing potential and is overshadowed by other skaters. I don't think it'll happen for her, but I hope for the best. Go Kaori!

2 Not allowed!
    I swear, this is going to me during the FS. I'm expecting this to be a good competition, but it's so nerve wracking! I hope Satoko can finish on the podium, and I hope Polina can skate a beautiful FS and climb up in the ranks.

Best of luck, ladies!

4 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaiKatze View Post
    My wish is for Kaori to skate a clean Amelie program and get on the podium. This will hopefully push her PCS so that at Nationals she is a contender for an Olympic spot, on equal footing with Mai and Marin. I think she's got amazing potential and is overshadowed by other skaters. I don't think it'll happen for her, but I hope for the best. Go Kaori!
    Ahhh yes!! I love love LOVE Kaori's Amelie program, I high key am rooting for her to take gold with it. Honestly, my dream Olympic team at this point would be Kaori/Wakaba. A long shot, but a girl can dream right?

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    Is it true that Ashley is bringing in Lala Land for LP if she gets on the Olympics team. Or is it just a rumour someone decided to drop yesterday on one of the Skate America thread? Also, what's required for Wakkaba to still get through? Surely, both Polina and Wagner don't need to be bumped off the podium?

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    good luck to all.

my wish is bradie/ashley wins/medals, karen's pulls up her score,
    gabriella does well,
    satoko does well.

but my 1st wish is no falls, no injuries, nothing, a clean skate.

i can't take what happen at mens with daniel, bugs, etc.

i just want the ladies to do their best and skate well. them to personally happy with how they skated,
    leave the ice confidently, knowing they did it.

6 Not allowed!
    This will be very exciting, despite some disappointments in the short program. Any of the top 8 could win, and #9 Karen Chen at least could medal.

On the Ice

1 Not allowed!
    I really hope Kaori skates cleanly and is also rewarded with PCS, Serafima has an awesome FS, and that Polina and Karen both redeem themselves in the FS.

On the Ice

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alifyre View Post
    Ahhh yes!! I love love LOVE Kaori's Amelie program, i high key am rooting for her to take gold with it. Honestly, my dream Olympic team at this point would be Kaori/Wakaba. A long shot, but a girl can dream right?
    I am dreaming with you. Although my heart is conflicted because I also love Satoko!

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    It is distressing to see that Ashely for all intents and purposes has really never solved her technical problems and it is difficult to understand after having been through 4 coaching changes. actually 5 if you include her time with Tonya Harding's coach. Warwick, these repeat programs don't seem to be working as well for her as I think she probably thought they would, so I won't be surprised, if she is on the Olympic team, that she does go back to la la.

On the Ice

4 Not allowed!
    2nd group is basically done... no Tsurakaya today... Miyahara looked to be on fire again, Wagner had a little more work to do, and Tennell and Sakhanovich business as usual.

Wagner: 2A, 3Lo, 3Lo, 3F, 3Lo, runthru (marked A, 3F3T(step), marked A, 3Lo1/2Lo3S, 3F, 3Lo, marked Lz), 3F, 3F3T(ur,fall), 3F, 3Lo1/2Lo3S, 3F3T, 3Lo

Sakamoto: 2A, 3Lo, 3Lz(e?), 2A3T(fall), 2A3T2T, 3S, 3Lo, runthru (3F3T, 3S, 3Lz(e,ur,fall), 3F, 2A3T2T, 3Lo, 2A), 3Lz, 3Lo

Tennell: 2A, 2A, 3T, 3Lz, 3Lz2T2Lo, 3F, 2A, 2A3T

Miyahara: 3Lo, 3T, 3Lz3T, 3S, 2A3T, 3Lo, 3Lz3T(ur?), 3Lz2T2Lo, 1A, 2A3T, 3S, 3Lo, runthru (3Lo, 3Lz3T, 3F(e?), 3Lz2T2Lo, 2A3T, marked S, 2A2T)

Sakhanovich: 3Lo, 3Lz, 3Lz, 3F3T, 3S2T, 3S3T, runthru (3F3T, 3Lz, 2A, 3S3T, 2A(step), 3F, 3Lo2T2T)

Daleman: 3S2Aseq, 3Lo, 3F, 3Lz2T2T, 3Lz, 3T3T, runthru (3Lz(hangs on), 3Fe, 3Lo, 3S2Tseq)

Page 1 of 112 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast