2018-2019 GP Assignments | Page 88 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 GP Assignments

Country
Russia
No substitutes from US or Japan (3 entries of these nations exist at NHK already).

In top of substitutes are Russians, Koreans and
Kailani CRAINE AUS
Matilda ALGOTSSON SWE 6
Viveca LINDFORS FIN 3
(after nation - No of existing event)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They should invite Kailani this time since Australia is close enough to Japan... Right? :slink:

I’m pulling for her to get a spot but this might be the only chance for a few talented skaters to even qualify to compete at Russian Nationals. I hope Russia keeps this spot for one of those girls somehow and Kailani finds another spot.

LKGwennire

On the Ice
Country
Brazil
I’m pulling for her to get a spot but this might be the only chance for a few talented skaters to even qualify to compete at Russian Nationals. I hope Russia keeps this spot for one of those girls somehow and Kailani finds another spot.

Between the Russians I wish Sakhanovich would get it :)

maggieanne

Rinkside
Country
United-States
My hope is that Serafima gets the spot since it’s likely her only chance, but I do hope Kailani gets a spot at some point.

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
This is the first year I'm following the GP series vewy vewy closely, and the amount of WDs, esp right before a comp, are a bit shocking, I guess :think: Is it normal for GP events to not have full slates like this? (Well, so far it's only been in ladies, but...) It feels a lot more helter-skelter random than I expected!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Please, Kailani's gotta get one, they already gave someone below her on all the lists two, she's gotta get one!

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States

IIRC, Daleman is still on the NHK list; that could be a spot for Kailani.

GF2445

Record Breaker
Okay, ISU. You have one more try....

But on the other hand. I am sad to see Elena withdraw. I just want her to skate happy.

Koatterce

On the Ice
Country
Canada
sub list for Radionova's NHK spot (a few of the Russians are still JGP eligible but I included them anyway since they didn't do JGP this year):

30 Alena Leonova
32 Serafima Sakhanovich
36 Valeriia Mikhailkova
42 Anastasiia Guliakova
44 Alisa Fedichkina
46 Hanul Kim (FIN)
53 Emmy Ma
58 So Hyun An
59 Kailani Craine
62 Matilda Algotsson (IDF)

+ the next few:
63 Viveca Lindfors
64 Lea Johanna Dastich (originally slated for JGP but WD)
65 Anastasia Gracheva
67 Kaitlyn Nguyen

imo should go to a Russian, Leonova or Sima since they're the top 2 on the list and most likely would have gotten 2 (or at least 1) assignment if Russia's spots weren't maxed out