Eteri's mother passed away | Golden Skate

Eteri's mother passed away

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
My condolences to Eteri and Diana. I'm sure she was a lovely person who touched many lives. Eteri's skaters, past and present, are already paying tribute on social media.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
My condolences to Eteri and her family. It is so difficult when you lose your Mom. šŸ˜¢

EdRoz

Record Breaker
:pray: Thank you Eteri Petrovna for your daughter Eteri ...my condolences to family

GGFan

Record Breaker
No matter your age, losing a parent is a life changing experience. My sincere condolences.

lusk8

Record Breaker
My condolences to Eteri, Diana and the rest of their family members as well as their large skating family on such an abrupt passing of a loving and important person in their lives. Iā€™m sure Eteri senior left her positive imprint in many lives and will be remembered with love and care as the inspiration she was.

NymphyNymphy

On the Ice
RIP It must have been hard for Eteri. She spends so much time with her skaters she must have felt guilty not being at her mother's side every waking moment. I'm sure Eteri's mom was very very proud of her daughter as she did a lot for Russian skating.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Condolences to Eteri, her daughter, and the rest of their family..

chasseneige

Rinkside
Tragic and utterly heartbreaking news. Praying that Eteri and her family will find peace during this difficult time.